1086 users online (236 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

Loud sex on flight from London to Las Vegas

I guess they can't call it Virgin Airlines anymore.

A British woman, who was flying with her parents, is probably feeling pretty low after she was busted for being too loud while joining the mile-high club on a Virgin Atlantic flight with a man she just met.

The drunken woman was handcuffed on a flight from London to Las Vegas, after attendants had to break down the restroom door, following complaints about loud sex.

"They went to the bathroom and people could hear loud noises," a passenger from the plane told the Sun. "The cabin crew forced the door open. Then she really kicked off, screaming drunken abuse. She was shackled to her seat."

When the plane landed, the woman was hauled off of it by Metro Police. She was let go with a warning. Her name has not been released, because no arrest report was ever filed.

Virgin Atlantic spokeswoman Laura Kilroy told FOX5 that the airline doesn't tolerate disruptive passengers.

"The safety and welfare of our passengers and crew is the airline's top priority," Kilroy said.

Her parents must be so proud.

Maybe she thought they were gonna crash? No better way to go!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Attention. We seem to be experiencing some unexpected turbulence.

I picture this happening on a flight leaving Las Vegas more than heading there.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.

with a man she just met and with her parents sitting a few feet away?!

so gross