OH - Police investigating girl fight w/shovel

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
<modsnip>

Parents must be so proud...of each and every one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The assailant should be charged with attempted murder.

The receiver of the shovel...she is 16. Who gave her permission to get her tattoes, is she allowed to smoke pot at home? Where are the parents of these misfits?

Who did this? Where did it happen?

Anyone have a working link?

Not sure when it happened, but it seems to me they are both pretty stupid. The video can be seen at the link below:

SEE IT: Fight between two teenage girls ends with gruesome shovel attack

The two were fighting and it finally escalated with one throwing a shovel at the other's head, and it was all caught on video. The fight has gained much notoriety on the Internet, including a rumor the victim was killed, but she posted a video that claims she is OK. (WARNING &#8212; VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...l-fight-video-article-1.1783094#ixzz317vN8fPH

This is about the lamest fight I have ever seen, and I saw many growing up lol. Shovel thrower would have gotten thrashed by bystanders AND her own friends where I come from for engaging in such a chump move. She looks like she wants to be seen as hard but she was clearly getting her arse kicked lol. And what's with the whole fists up thing at the beginning, like they're in an official boxing match!? :lol:

Probably the dumbest group of girls I have ever seen. This link kind of makes it funny though - full vid here with some added commentary and animation lol:

http://us.tomonews.net/girl-fight-s...ntion-there-was-a-shovel-video-83709214629888

I've watched the entire 8plus minute video ...several times... Psychologically, it's a treasure trove of dysfunction. I'm absolutely and completely fascinated by each and every one in the video.
Fascinating....the dynamics between them, the boy that carries her & calls her "baby girl" with affection after it all...the stand around girls, the girl that lays out the rules, the one that wants to beat up the shovel thrower ( El Kabong, as I like to call her)
The quick nonsensical way it proceeds, stops, escalates, hair fixing....the CHICKENS....
Just bizarre!!!!!

That didn’t take long.

Ohio police are looking for the young lady who is shown viciously attacking 16-year-old Miranda Fugate, aka “Shovel Girl,” in a Vine video that when viral on May 5. Now it looks like the shovel-wielding teen may be facing assault charges.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/05/07/shovel-girl-police-investigation-fight-video-assault-charge/

Every single one of them need some serious intensive and long term therapy. This is apparently "normal behavior" for them all.

I wouldn't even watch the video. I did however see pictures taken during the course of the mess. Along with pictures taken by the beaten chicks cell phone.

I've watched the entire 8plus minute video ...several times... Psychologically, it's a treasure trove of dysfunction. I'm absolutely and completely fascinated by each and every one in the video.
Fascinating....the dynamics between them, the boy that carries her & calls her "baby girl" with affection after it all...the stand around girls, the girl that lays out the rules, the one that wants to beat up the shovel thrower ( El Kabong, as I like to call her)
The quick nonsensical way it proceeds, stops, escalates, hair fixing....the CHICKENS....
Just bizarre!!!!!

Isn't it bizarre?! I have NEVER seen a fight go down like that. I have never seen one stop and start and stop and start, not to mention the weird rule setting and such?! All the girl fights I ever witnessed were usually heat of the moment, over in usually five minutes or less, and no one ever held up their fists and had someone say "go!" at the beginning like it was an official prize fight. :giggle: I mean, there were unwritten rules, you didn't ever use an implement, and once someone was crying and leaving it was universally acknowledged the fight was over and she'd lost. And Like I said, others would have come down hard for a sucker move like picking up a shovel.

El Kabong! :floorlaugh:

Just bizarre!!!!!

:lol: I agree! Just bizarre! And what's with having an audience? :waitasec: And recording it? :waitasec:

Kids today are not the brightest bulbs in the string. :giggle: They all seem pretty stupid to me.

:lol: I agree! Just bizarre! And what's with having an audience? :waitasec: And recording it? :waitasec:

Kids today are not the brightest bulbs in the string. :giggle: They all seem pretty stupid to me.

I've never been in a fist fight in my life! Close, once, in high school, I was running my mouth (hard to believe, I know) and I saw pure rage on the face of the girl I was insulting and making look like an idiot. I was 2 seconds away from getting my butt beat, really really bad. The girl was huge and had a reputation for butt kicking. I was smart enough to SHUT my mouth ...after a little back peddling ...and promptly removed myself. I got scared ...real quick!

I too ran my big mouth in high school (and well beyond... My husband used to tell me I need to learn to shut up or I will surely be shot one day :innocent: ). Got in a couple fights, got my butt kicked at least twice! Probably why I am a pacifist now. :D

But dang, I never saw anyone ever reach for a shovel or anything else. Only time I saw something like that was downtown one day I yelled at a guy for cutting me off in traffic and he got out of his car with a pipe and came right up to my window with it. :eek: This was a middle aged man with his lady in the car! I called him a wimp (okay, used a worse word), made an illegal turn up a one way and got out of there, haha.

There's crazy people out there! And clearly these girls are two of them! :crazy:

OMG-----wont that video look great on a college application!!!!

They can always hope for a future in women's wrestling? Boxing? MMA? :floorlaugh:

Oh man, this video has been all over Tumblr. Both girls are on Twitter basking in the "glory" of being internet famous. The "victim" is reveling in this and keeps re-tweeting things from a parody Twitter called "Shovel Girl." They're both fools, if you ask me.

ETA: WAIT, these girls only live about 20 minutes north of me! I didn't realize I lived so close to celebrities...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back