WY WY - Carl Shull, 50, Natrona County, 28 November 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Carl Shull
carl-shull.jpg
20140508__carl-shull-missing2~p1_200.jpg

Missing Man Investigation Reveals Suspicious Circumstances -

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)-
Police in Aurora are hoping someone has some information about a man who went missing under suspicious circumstances.
Carl Shull was first reported missing in Casper, Wyo. Investigators in Aurora have been working with authorities in Wyoming and it was determined that Shull, 51, was last seen in Aurora sometime around the end of November 2013. Investigators believe Shull came to Aurora to get involved in the marijuana industry and has not been seen or heard from by any known family or friends since. Police have reason to believe foul play is involved. Police also believe the case could stretch from Casper, Wyo. and Aurora to northeastern Colorado. Shull also has ties to Nebraska and Kansas.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/08/missing-man-investigation-reveals-suspicious-circumstances/

Cops suspect foul play in Wyoming man's disappearance

AURORA, Colo. - Police are investigating after a Wyoming man went missing under suspicious circumstances after traveling to Colorado to get involved in the marijuana business, reports CBS Denver.

Carl Shull, 51, was initially reported missing in Casper, Wyo., but the last time he was seen was late November 2013 in Aurora, Colo., according to the station. Investigators in the area have been working with officers in Wyoming to find the missing man.

read more ....... http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-suspect-foul-play-in-wyoming-mans-disappearance/

Sister Pleading For Help In Finding Missing Man -

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10148824

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4) –
A sister is pleading for help in finding her brother who has been missing for almost six months. Carl Robert Shull is from Casper, Wyoming but was last seen in Aurora in November of last year. Police think he may be the victim of foul play. Shull’s sister, Deborah Bennett, says her brother wanted to get into the medical marijuana business. However it seems he had mixed results with it after moving to Colorado in January of last year.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/11/sister-pleading-for-help-in-finding-missing-man/

The video was very informative, with info that there was a heated argument with the roommate, Carl left, and his debit card had been used multiple times, and there is proof on video, that Carl's card was used by someone else and signed by someone else.

This case is reminiscent of Nate Tallman's case. jmo

Carl went missing one year ago today.
I don't see him listed on the Colorado state missing site, or NamUs. His Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/carl.shull
I clicked through to the family member that is tagged in his About/Relationships section and he is still missing.
:bump:

Carl was my friend. Last time I saw him was in wyoming and he bought the truck across the street from me. I called crime stoppers but never heard anything again. He was camping at black beach in wyoming late november. He got drunk and crashed his truck outside of Casper wyoming. He called me for a ride. He ended up buying a truck from the guy across the street from me call me if you need info 307-251-**** Todd. Hope this may be useful to someone. The ID of the truck can be helpful.

PHOTOS: Wyoming launches new missing persons database, listing 71 cases dating back to 1974

Missing Person, November 28, 2013, Natrona County, Wyoming: Carl Robert Shull, 50, was last seen on November 28, 2013 in Natrona County, Wyoming. He is a white male, approximately 5’10”, with blue eyes and brown hair. Carl’s last known whereabouts were in Casper, Wyoming and the area of Alcova, Wyoming campground. He has a tattoo on his chest that says, “Carlito” and a Viking on his left arm. He could possibly be driving a Chevy S10. Anyone with information on Carl is requested to contact the Casper Police Department at (307) 235-8278 or the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation at (307) 777-7181.

• shull_carl.jpg
  • shull_carl3.jpg

• shull_carl5.jpg
  • shull_carl7.jpg
  • shull_carl_dog.jpg
Shull, circa 2013; Shull's dog, Bez
  • Missing Since 11/28/2013
  • Missing From Natrona County, Wyoming
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 50 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'10, 170 pounds

• Associated Vehicle(s) Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck with Wyoming license plates

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Shull has a tattoo of the word "Carlito" on his chest, and a tattoo of a Viking on his left arm.

Details of Disappearance​

Shull was last seen in Aurora, Colorado on November 28, 2013. He is from Wyoming and had moved to Colorado in January 2012, in order to get invest in the state's marijuana industry. He was living with his business partner, and according to this person, Shull left after a heated argument. He has never been heard from again.

According to Shull's sister, his debit card was used at an Aurora gas station on the day of his disappearance, but he was not the person using it. The card was used at a gas station in Elise, Nebraska and at another gas station in Fort Morgan, Colorado the next day; then it was used to pay for a $70 dinner at a steakhouse in Aurora.

On December 3, a man used the card to buy cigarettes at a Murphy's Express gas station and signed Shull's name, but he wasn't Shull. The same man used the card again at the first gas station in Aurora on December 8; after that, no more money was left in Shull's account.

Shull may driving a Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck with Wyoming license plates. He may be traveling with his dog, a Blue Heeler named Bez. A photo of Bez is posted with this case summary.

Some agencies state he was last seen in Natrona County, Wyoming. Both Colorado and Wyoming police are investigating his disappearance. Foul play is suspected.

Investigating Agency​

• Aurora, Colorado Police Department 304-739-6710
  • Casper, Wyoming Police Department 307-235-8278

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 30, 2021; casefile added.

May 8, 2014

<<When Shull disappeared, he may have been driving a Chevrolet S-10 pick-up with Wyoming license plates, police said. Investigators say finding the truck, which Shull purchased in Casper shortly before coming to Denver, is crucial to finding Shull.

Police said Shull was travelling with a Blue Heeler dog named “Bez” when he disappeared. The dog has a microchip implant, police said.>>

Carl was my friend. Last time I saw him was in wyoming and he bought the truck across the street from me. I called crime stoppers but never heard anything again. He was camping at black beach in wyoming late november. He got drunk and crashed his truck outside of Casper wyoming. He called me for a ride. He ended up buying a truck from the guy across the street from me call me if you need info 307-251-**** Todd. Hope this may be useful to someone. The ID of the truck can be helpful.
They say he was last seen in Aurora. Did he go there after his crash in Wyoming?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back