893 users online (165 members and 728 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

ME - Jaden Dremsa, 15, York County, 8 May 2014

Jaden Dremsa

Warden service looking for missing teen -
    Last seen Thursday afternoon

The Maine Warden Service is asking for the public help in the search for a missing or lost 15-year-old from in York County. Jaden Dremsa, 15, was last seen at 3 p.m. on Thursday near the Twin Pines Trailer Park in North Waterboro, Cpl. John MacDonald of the Maine Warden Service said in a release.
    Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/warden-serv...#ixzz31BevLhak
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Search continues for missing North Waterboro teen

http://www.wmtw.com/news/warden-serv...-teen/25889016

Marnie MacLean ‏@MarnieNECN 12m
    Just spoke with mom of missing #maine teen Jaden Dremsa. She says he has Asperger's and is very shy. Says he did not run away.

https://twitter.com/MarnieNECN

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Missing: JADEN DREMSA (ME)

JADEN DREMSA, Age Now: 15, Missing: 05/08/2014. Missing From WATERBORO, ME. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Maine Warden Service (Gray, Maine) 1-207-657-3030.

More...

Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-10-2014 at 07:26 AM.

ME - Jaden Dremsa, 15, York County, 8 May 2014

Jaden Dremsa

Warden service looking for missing teen -
    Last seen Thursday afternoon

The Maine Warden Service is asking for the public help in the search for a missing or lost 15-year-old from in York County. Jaden Dremsa, 15, was last seen at 3 p.m. on Thursday near the Twin Pines Trailer Park in North Waterboro, Cpl. John MacDonald of the Maine Warden Service said in a release.
    Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/warden-serv...#ixzz31BevLhak
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wardens to continue search for missing Waterboro teenager

Wardens to continue search for missing Waterboro teenager
    Jaden Dremsa was last seen Thursday afternoon when he left home to go on a walk.

On Friday, Lt. Kevin Adam said, 15 wardens and about 80 volunteers trekked through woods and walked country roads looking for Dremsa, who was last seen around 3 p.m. Thursday at the Twin Pines Trailer Park in North Waterboro. He had said he was going out for a walk.
    Dremsa has Asperger’s syndrome which is a type of autism characterized by difficulty with social interaction and non-verbal communication. Adam said Dremsa is considered high-functioning but is shy and timid, and he might not respond to his name if called.
    http://www.pressherald.com/news/Ward...oro_teen_.html

Wardens continue search for missing Waterboro teenager

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Ward...oro_teen_.html

Posted: May 9
    Updated: Today at 12:10 AM
    By Edward D. Murphy
    Staff Writer

The Maine Warden Service spent all day Friday searching Waterboro for a missing teenage boy but found no clues, the officer heading up the effort said Friday night as most of the search wound down after darkness fell.

No trace of missing teenager after all-day search in Waterboro

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Sear...ing_teen_.html

Yesterday at 9:37 PM
    By Edward D. Murphy

NORTH WATERBORO — A dozen Maine game wardens and more than 300 volunteers searched all day Saturday for a missing teenage boy, but found no trace of him.

However, Lt. Adam Gormely of the Maine Warden Service said he remained upbeat despite the fact that 15-year-old Jaden Dremsa has been missing since Thursday afternoon and was wearing only blue jeans, a shirt and sneakers when he was last seen near his family’s home in the Twin Pines Trailer Park in North Waterboro.

No trace of missing teenager after all-day search in Waterboro

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Sear...ing_teen_.html

Yesterday at 9:37 PM
    By Edward D. Murphy

NORTH WATERBORO — A dozen Maine game wardens and more than 300 volunteers searched all day Saturday for a missing teenage boy, but found no trace of him.

However, Lt. Adam Gormely of the Maine Warden Service said he remained upbeat despite the fact that 15-year-old Jaden Dremsa has been missing since Thursday afternoon and was wearing only blue jeans, a shirt and sneakers when he was last seen near his family’s home in the Twin Pines Trailer Park in North Waterboro.

100 volunteers join search for missing North Waterboro teenager

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/05/1...ro-teenager-2/

By WGME Staff, Special to the BDN
    Posted May 11, 2014, at 6:48 a.m.

NORTH WATERBORO, Maine — Community support is building as the search for 15-year-old Jaden Dremsa enters its second full day.

More than 100 volunteers came to the search command center at Lakeside Community Church on Route 5 in North Waterboro on Saturday morning. They went out with Maine wardens searching the woods for the missing teenager.

100 volunteers join search for missing North Waterboro teenager

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/05/1...ro-teenager-2/

By WGME Staff, Special to the BDN
    Posted May 11, 2014, at 6:48 a.m.

NORTH WATERBORO, Maine — Community support is building as the search for 15-year-old Jaden Dremsa enters its second full day.

More than 100 volunteers came to the search command center at Lakeside Community Church on Route 5 in North Waterboro on Saturday morning. They went out with Maine wardens searching the woods for the missing teenager.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I have recently moved from that area. But I grew up and lived in Lake arrowhead. I use to play in those woods as a child. I don't think he could get lost in that area of the lake. But if he did go behind his house and just kept going he could get lost. But would eventually come to something. Makes me wonder if he is hurt, or found a camp of some sort. I am really concern for this boy. The first few nights it had been really cold.
    The neighborhood is doing a great job getting out there and searching. One thing to note, a lot of empty houses in LAC.

On another note my nephew has aspergers, and can be very stubborn. He is not as shy as this boy. But I could see my nephew upset with something and just taking off.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I grew up and lived in Lake arrowhead. Just recently moved. This community is very strong, they won't stop and will look through all wooded area. I hope Jaden is ok. If he crossed to explore the lake, I think he would be found. I played in those woods as a child, and it was easy to navigate around. Behind his house can be pretty scary, eventually he could come to a road, which makes me think he is hurt. I hope he is found today.

There are new photos out. I, too am very familiar with Arrowhead. It is much less a summer community these days which gives me great hope. The lake is shallow and mucky, but the roads all around it can make you lose direction easily, even with GPS! Praying he will be found safe, maybe scared and hiding, but safe!

I do worry about the cold night's and the rain storms we had. There are empty cabins and homes and many foreclosures, I hope he found access to one and is staying put!

They are lowering the lake. That lake is so yucky. We would take the kids out in the boat, and all you would see is black. I had a huge fear of falling in. Even growing there I wouldn't swim in that water. We did occasionally walk to an island. The lake is very shallow in some places.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/539947066113957/

In the pics they said they picked up his scent, per dog. Near the water.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast