1060 users online (229 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,370 of 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheellvr View Post
    I don't think we will unless JY tells us and I believe he never will........
    Maybe the person whose DNA was found on the medicine dropper will tell us. It was not JY's.

Please stop bickering. If something is being disputed, please link it up. Please do NOT claim anything as a fact unless you link it. If you are not going to link it, then it's just your opinion and recollection of what was said at the previous trials.

Salem

ETA: I'll set up a new thread in just a bit here.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine05 View Post
    Excellent point. That one simple question could have gone a long way.

By the way, jova33 --- I came across the evidence of the unidentified blood from a shoe in Jason's closet. It was in Michelle Hannon's testimony. A small amount of blood was found on the outer toe area of one of JY's Adidas shoes that had been stored in his closet. They obtained a full DNA profile from that blood and were unable to identify it. They didn't collect the shoe until '09 from a storage shed in Brevard. Could you imagine if it had been JY's blood how far they would have played that up at trial? Since it was not his blood, there was no mention of it by the State. Had it not been for the Defense questioning Hannon, we would have never heard of it.
    Where is your link?

Salem

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Please stop bickering. If something is being disputed, please link it up. Please do NOT claim anything as a fact unless you link it. If you are not going to link it, then it's just your opinion and recollection of what was said at the previous trials.

Salem

ETA: I'll set up a new thread in just a bit here.
    jumping off of Salem's reminder: we do not discuss family members that have not been named as a suspect or speculate upon them. If the theory comes up in the third trial we can go there at that time discussion-wise.

This is a re-trial for the fact that the wrongful death suite was introduced in the trial. We do not know what influenced the last jury in their decision. Until the next trial occurs and a new jury is seated and hears all the factual evidence links need to be provided in what you post as a fact and anyone not named a suspect or person of interest is off limits for discussion.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/third-tr...-2006-killing/

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92