Dog’s maternal instinct saves Argentinian infant

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Posted: 12:51 p.m. Friday, May 9, 2014
KTVU and CNN
UNDATED —
The maternal instincts of a canine mother of six puppies were being credited Friday with saving an abandoned infant in Argentina from a night in life-threatening cold, according to authorities.
The incident took place in a rural area outside La Plata where a teenager mother abandoned the child in a field shortly after giving birth.
The crying infant was discovered by the dog, which carried it more than 50 feet to where it’s newborn puppies were sheltered from the cold.Daniel Salcedo, chief of police of the Province of Buenos Aires, said the infant was discovered nestled among the puppies after a neighbor heard the newborn crying. more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/dogs-maternal-instinct-saves-argentinian-infant/nfsN7/

Posted: 12:51 p.m. Friday, May 9, 2014
KTVU and CNN
UNDATED —
The maternal instincts of a canine mother of six puppies were being credited Friday with saving an abandoned infant in Argentina from a night in life-threatening cold, according to authorities.
The incident took place in a rural area outside La Plata where a teenager mother abandoned the child in a field shortly after giving birth.
The crying infant was discovered by the dog, which carried it more than 50 feet to where it’s newborn puppies were sheltered from the cold.Daniel Salcedo, chief of police of the Province of Buenos Aires, said the infant was discovered nestled among the puppies after a neighbor heard the newborn crying. more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/dogs-maternal-instinct-saves-argentinian-infant/nfsN7/

God bless this baby!

I LOVE my dog!:loveyou:

Dogs come through again! It had better maternal instincts than the teenage mother who abandoned the infant.

Link not found ... that was fast.

What a wonderful dog.

I hope someone has rescued the dog and her puppies as well. It's the least she deserves after this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back