848 users online (128 members and 720 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Australia - Bella Goulding, 2, Willowbank QLD, 10 May 2014

CHILD ABDUCTION ALERT, WILLOWBANK

May 10, 2014 at 11:34 pm

PLEASE BROADCAST CHILD ABDUCTION ALERT TONE AND THIS EXACT MESSAGE AS A MATTER OF EXTREME URGENCY

The Queensland Police Service is seeking urgent public assistance to help locate a 2-year-old child who may be at risk after being taken around8pm from residence on Sancroft Street, Willowbank.

The girl is described as being Caucasian in appearance with blue eyes and blonde curly hair.

Three males and a female were sighted in a white Holden Commodore and a silver Mitsubishi sedan.

There is no further information available at this time.

Ring 131 564 to provide information about this incident.

Please ring 000 for life threatening information about this incident

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2014...rt-willowbank/

You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Drove through Willowbank at about 9:30 last night (just on the high way) there's nothing much to that place. Hmm. I hope it is just a custody dispute and the little girl is safe and sound.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2014...rt-willowbank/

Detectives believe Lisa Maree Carroll (pictured), 21, and Michael Kenneth Winning (pictured), 42, may be able to provide assistance to the investigation and are being urged to contact police.

The pair is known to the child.

Police are continuing their appeal for public assistance to help locate Bella and are urging anyone with information to call the Child Abduction Alert hotline on 131 564.
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Pictures from release above - sorry on the iPad - haven't attached pics from here before

Michael Kenneth Winning
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Lisa Maree Carroll -<modsnip>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by marlywings; 05-12-2014 at 04:56 AM. Reason: no confirmation of whether the woman is related

Ten News - believe the mother is involved - Bella was in the care of her father at the time. Father was assaulted and Bella taken.

Well I am glad it's not just a random abduction however, this is still not the right way to go about seeing your daughter. There's obviously good reason she was with the father and not the mother and I hope she is returned safely.

<modsnip>
    Last edited by marlywings; 05-11-2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: link needs to be provided

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinoz View Post
    Pictures from release above - sorry on the iPad - haven't attached pics from here before

Michael Kenneth Winning
    OH MY!!

His dad lives and works in my hometown

I wonder if they could be headed this way. Lots of places to hide in the rural areas of SA.

Dad 'smashed' across face as Bella snatched from home

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...owban/2254749/
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by mandy.maree View Post
    It is great news. It just came across my Facebook page.

yea!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fantastic news!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast