973 users online (187 members and 786 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Todd Bradley Mathis, 18, Hamilton, 1 April 2014

Todd Bradley Mathis

Hamilton police are seeking the public's assistance in locating an 18-year-old man who has not been heard from in more than a month. Todd Bradley Mathis was last seen by his mother April 1 when she went to his Shuler Avenue residence to give him money, a police report shows. Mathis has personal and medical issues that may have led to his latest disappearance.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

There are not any missing posters in Hamilton, Ohio to raise awareness of him missing.

This appears to be his FB. A bunch of the people who have commented on old posts now have his missing poster as their profile pics, so I'm reasonably confident: https://www.facebook.com/todd.mathis2

Looks like he has a young daughter, and was living with her mother, at least as of March. But also looks like it wasn't a super stable relationship. Read the comments on his post from February 17th.

There's also a post from November 23rd that seems to show he's had some pretty depressed thoughts. In any case, browsing his FB seems to reveal a lot about him. It's not hard to see how "personal and medical issues" might have led him to run away...

Hopefully that's what happened and he's still ok. He posts a lot on FB about how much he loves his mom, so it's pretty sad if that's the situation and he hasn't let her know where he is...

Officers said Todd Mathis was reported missing by his family on April 11. Since that time, detectives said they’ve received multiple tips on Mathis’ whereabouts but none have panned out...

A $1,000 reward is now for any information leading to Mathis’ location.

Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-08-2014 at 10:30 AM.

$5,000 reward issued for missing Hamilton man

Butler County's prosecutor is upping a reward to $5,000 for information leading to the location of a missing 19-year-old.

Todd Mathis' family reported him missing April 1. A $1,000 reward was offered in June for information on the Hamilton man's location. On Tuesday, Butler County's Prosecutor Michael T. Gmoser raised the reward to $5,000.

‘Things aren’t adding up’ in Hamilton man’s disappearance

There is no reason to believe foul play is involved, but Sigmon said, “we are getting a feeling things just aren’t adding up.”

Police are trying to find Mathis for his family and are hopeful the additional reward money will result in new information.

Status Missing
    First name Todd
    Middle name
    Last name Mathis
    Nickname/Alias Tizzel
    Date last seen April 01, 2014 10:00
    Date entered 05/25/2014
    Age last seen 18 to years old
    Age now 19 years old
    Race White
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 65.0
    Weight (pounds) 160.0 to 170.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
    DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available and entered

Todd went missing 1 year ago today.

Todd Mathis and D W now friends.
    December 2, 2014

Thought that was odd Kate. But I suppose someone in his family could have his log in information?
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I see another one this month. You're most likely right, Tulessa, or they're possibly accepts from friend requests sent by Todd over a year ago.

Last thing I can find, from April 2015:

A mystery has gripped a Butler County community for almost a year... And while police ratchet up their effort, his family is asking for help they hope will bring Todd home...