1220 users online (212 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Texas Woman finds 12-foot snake slithering into bathtub

A 50-year-old Texas woman who says she is "already afraid of everything" got a huge scare recently when she found a 12-foot python in her bathroom.

Veronica Rodriguez of College Station, Texas, told the Eagle newspaper on Tuesday that she was home alone earlier this month when she heard noises coming from the bathroom.

Initially, Rodriguez thought one of her three pet guinea pigs was making the noises. She opened the bathroom door, flipped on the light and saw the African python slithering into her bathtub.

"As soon as I turned on the light, that's when I saw it," Rodriguez said. "It was crawling into my tub."

Pictures and more info at link: http://news.yahoo.com/python-bathroo...132725962.html

I'd have shot the darn thing ASAP!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

OMG... I would have peed. And NOT in the bathroom. (eeek!)

I dont know if this is a coincidence or if you got the info all wrong on my yahoo news it says a woman from singapore and it was a 6 foot python .
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I dont know if this is a coincidence or if you got the info all wrong on my yahoo news it says a woman from singapore and it was a 6 foot python .
    The story is from Yahoo as you will see by clicking the link. I copied and pasted the first part on here.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I would have run out the front door... and never returned!! Snake can have my house.
    This is just MOO

I would totally freak out. I've held big pythons at animal events before but the owner was always right there making sure everything stayed under control. They are extremely heavy and muscular and stronger than a person.

Mistaking it for a garden hose, I almost picked up a black rat snake 3 summers ago. Seriously.... I couldn't breathe for what seemed like minutes and it took a few years off my life. My chest was sore when I woke up the next day! Given that response, I'm pretty sure I would have just gone ahead and died if I found that.

Yep. Dead.

911 in Singapore?

Veronica Rodriguez of College Station, Texas, told the Eagle newspaper on Tuesday that she was home alone earlier this month when she heard noises coming from the bathroom.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Just a coincidence. The lady in Singapore reports she was actually bitten byt the 6' python in her bathroom. YIKES!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5309864.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    911 in Singapore?

There were TWO stories out about women with Pythons in their bathrooms.

As much as I would hate to discover a snake in my home, it's actually understandable how this could have happened... the woman indicates she had been bathing her guinea pigs and would leave the back door open after putting each pig outside... to a snake held in captivity who might be hungry, this is probably like someone who has been in prison eating prison food, and now they are released at an all-you-can-eat buffet. The smell of the small animals was very tempting to the snake, and it went inside to where the pigs had been bathed.

I read the snake was captured in a trash can and sent to a snake rescue, who returned it to the owner. I hope the owner is more diligent about securing his snake in the future!

OMG! It's an epidemic...
    This is just MOO

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Vabrownid1 View Post
    I would have run out the front door... and never returned!! Snake can have my house.
    RBBM: Yes, exactly, the snake can have my house after that! LOL

O/T (sort of): I was watching an episode of "Billy the Exterminator," where Billy and his brother had a call about snakes (yes plural) were in a house. OMG, there were about five snakes. And if my memory is correct, there was at least one Timber Rattler Snake in the group. I would have just let the snakes have that house to hold their "snake party" where I am sure they plan on how best to scare me! LOL

Now, I am going to be inspecting the bathtub before I go to bed and make sure there isn't something in there!

Thanks DK for posting this! I will not sleep now for a week!!! LOL
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

I would faint...then the snake would kill me.
    I just cannot fathom.

What were the "noises" she heard? Snakes (other than rattlers) are usually pretty quiet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast