1238 users online (198 members and 1040 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, mom charged, 27 Jan 2011 - #7

Last edited by nursebeeme; 05-15-2014 at 04:57 PM.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

verdict watch: state vs Julie Schenecker

Discuss during deliberations here. Deliberations started at 1644 local time 15 May 2014

Hello WS Friends. I predict a long VW ahead.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

poll on charges if you have not voted yet and would like to participate:
    Poll on charges- The state vs Julie Schenecker - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Retweeted by Trial Junkie
    Mandy McGlothlin ‏@MandyMcGlothlin 7m
    Talking with male alternate juror He would have found her guilty of first degree #JulieSchenecker

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6s
    Did you miss the #JulieSchenecker closings today? Watch them here. http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...video-archive/

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Mandy McGlothlin ‏@MandyMcGlothlin 7m
    Talking with male alternate juror He would have found her guilty of first degree #JulieSchenecker
    If they all feel that way it's gonna be a quick one.
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

CarsonChambers ‏@CarsonChambers 1h
    Judge will let jury deliberate until 6:30PM ~ that's the cutoff ~ unless they are close to a verdict, then they keep going #JulieSchenecker

Draggin' this over to this thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels53
    Retweeted by Jen's Trial Diaries
    Mandy McGlothlin ‏@MandyMcGlothlin 5m
    Ummmmmm....So say someone chokes on their pizza in the jury room and is no longer "with us".
    No alternates.
    I am cornfused.
    WINTER IS COMING...

“Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it."
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
    “The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true.”
    “So be it. I'll wear my iron and hold my tongue. A man who won't listen can't hear.”

I do *not* understand this: I was an alternate once (awful position, all the work, none of the reward), and during deliberations I had to wait in the juror assembly room, and was still under the 'don't discuss' admonition.

The released alternates are now tainted and cannot be called back. So what if an juror can't serve? Mistrial??????? This is crazy.

Mandy McGlothlin ‏@MandyMcGlothlin 3m
    Alternate said guilty of first degree murder because of journal entries first and named several other reasons #Schenecker #JulieSchenecker

Go inside Hillsborough County's Falkenburg Road Jail, where Julie Schenecker is being held as she stands trial for the murder

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/...a-murder-trial
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

Someone should start a pool on how long they'll be out.

I say...... assuming they don't deliberate on Saturday.... verdict or "hung" next Wednesday. I think this is going to be a long one.

Not sure how this could be a hung jury. Without the journals, I could see it, but there was much clear planning an disappointment when things didn't go as Julie planned and she documented this well in her journal.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast