870 users online (150 members and 720 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - Fatima Perez, 41, found in shallow grave, Camden County, 12 May 2014

I can't find the words. Sick and evil are an understatement.

RIP Fatima.
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Suffocated by duct tape, murdered by her landscaper. Unreal!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Northern Ireland
    Horrific! What kind of people.....

RIP Fatima.
    The things sick people do.

At some point during the trip, the two began fighting and Perez fell out of Alicea-Antonetti's van, police said, according to local NBC 10.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz31vNShc5A
    I wonder if the argument can be corroborated by witnesses, or if that's simply what Alicea-Antonetti told LE. I have a strong suspicion that this was nothing more than a robbery.

How shameful that this man planned to rob someone who trusted him, knowing she'd be carrying a large sum of money, under the guise of doing a kind deed by offering her a ride.

Ortiz is no better for failing to intervene.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Carlos Alicea-Antonetti, 36, and Ramon Ortiz, 57, are charged with one count each of first-degree murder in the death of 41-year-old Fatima Perez...

According to the probable cause statement, the pair then drove to a wooded area in Monroe Township, where Ortiz allegedly told police he removed a shovel from the van and dug a grave.

“Alicea-Antonetti admitted that they put Ms. Perez in the hole, poured lime on her and buried her,” the probable cause statement said. “Alicea-Antonetti advised detectives that Ms. Perez was alive when she was buried.”

Hang them by their toes.

Two Camden men accused in the death of a woman who was buried alive in a shallow grave have been indicted on felony murder charges.

Camden County prosecutors say 37-year-old Carlos Alicea-Antonetti and 58-year-old Ramon Ortiz also face murder, kidnapping and robbery charges in the indictment handed up Wednesday by a county grand jury. Each man remains jailed on $5 million bail...

Prosecutors said Alicea-Antonetti was giving Perez a ride to buy a car. Her family said she was carrying about $8,000 when she disappeared.