NV NV - Stephanie J. Pheasant, 42, Carson City, 22 April 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Stephanie J. Pheasant
53769bd814160.preview-699.jpg

Carson City Sheriff searching for missing woman -

According to a press release, Stephanie J. Pheasant was reported missing on April 22, and her family was last contacted in February. She is described as a white female, 5-5, 135 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Pheasant was the victim of a domestic battery incident in November 2013, and may be in the company of the defendant, Steven Ray Johnson. She is listed as an endangered person.

http://elkodaily.com/news/sheriff-m...cle_5887d7cc-dd4f-11e3-8bb1-0019bb2963f4.html

Was this woman ever found? A body was discovered buried near Carson City:

http://www.ktvn.com/story/28543930/carson-city-deputies-investigate-body-found-at-lone-mountain

Carson City Sheriff's Deputies say they are investigating a body found late Tuesday morning near Roop Street and Winnie Lane at Lone Mountain. Sheriff Ken Furlong says a hiker reported what is believed to be a buried body above the Lone Mountain Cemetery just before 11 a.m. Furlong says responding deputies found two shoes and a foot that appeared to be exposed from a shallow grave on the hillside.

The Carson City Sheriff's Office is coordinating closely with the Washoe County Medical Examiner's Office before any “unearthing” is performed...

Investigators say they are also searching old records of any missing persons from the area.

The word "old" jumped out at me so this may not be Stephanie, but I cannot find any updates on her case since the initial MSM reports of her disappearance.

Stephanie pheasant is not missing she was said to have been found alive and safe shortly after being reported missing by the Carson city sheriff's office where I asked about her two months ago.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz
Back