1093 users online (223 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OK - Tye, 3, & Aiden Mouse, 15mos, Tahlequah, 16 May 2014

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...S1qnL35bw.cspx

An Amber Alert has been issued for two missing children from Tahlequah.

Officials say 3-year-old Tye Mouse and 15-month-old Aiden Mouse were taken from a home in Tahlequah around 6:15 p.m. on Friday by their non-custodial father, 27-year-old Tyler Mouse and mother. No photos have been released at this time.

Tye was last wearing a blue shirt, khaki pants and cowboy boots. Aiden was wearing a red shirt with blue stripes, a Disney Cars jacket and a diaper. The boys and Tyler Mouse are American Indians.

The children were taken from their grandmother, their court ordered guardian. Officials said the father is a known drug user and made death threats in front of the children at the time of the abduction.

Tyler Mouse is believed to be driving a 1998 black Chrysler Cirrus with the license tag 565EXZ. Officials think they could be going to the Mannford or Jennings area or possibly Chanute, Kansas.

The Cherokee County Sheriff's office said he is known to be mentally unstable and to use caution if approaching him. Anyone that sees them should call 911.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

From the FB pics, it looks like the boys' parents may have been visiting them in a supervised environment.

So... where is the boys' mother? Is she with them or did he take off with them on his own?

I wonder if there's anything on the scanner? Heading downstairs to check...

From the FB pics, it looks like the boys' parents may have been visiting them in a supervised environment.
    I thought so, too OG.

Not hearing anything relevant on the scanner. The abduction was nearly six hours ago, so they could be well out of the area by now.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Not hearing anything relevant on the scanner. The abduction was nearly six hours ago, so they could be well out of the area by now.
    I just got the alert on my phone 10 min ago. Is it normal for it to take so long to issue an amber alert?

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=web

Sounds like the boys' mom is with them:

The children were taken by their non-custodial parents by force from the court ordered custodial grandparent. The children's father is a known drug user and made death threats in front of the children. He is to be considered mentally unstable. They are traveling in the listed vehicle and possibly enroute to the Manford or Jennings area of Oklahoma or Chanute, Kansas.
    Her FB: https://www.facebook.com/EmilyandTylerMouse

She's from the Mannford/Sand Springs area, so probably still has family there. That's just to the west of Tulsa.

Definitely supervised visitation. My grandson visited his father once in a similar looking building.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Everything above is JMO!

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=web

Sounds like the boys' mom is with them:

Her FB: https://www.facebook.com/EmilyandTylerMouse

She's from the Mannford/Sand Springs area, so probably still has family there.
    She's pregnant also..

Oh, wow.

I looked him up on oscn.net and it looks like he just got out of jail a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 4lilowls View Post
    I just got the alert on my phone 10 min ago. Is it normal for it to take so long to issue an amber alert?
    There was a stranger abduction of an 8yo girl a few weeks ago in Tulsa, and it did take several hours before the alert was issued.

Officials say 3-year-old Tye Mouse and 15-month-old Aiden Mouse were taken from a home in Tahlequah around 6:15 p.m. on Friday by their non-custodial father, 27-year-old Tyler Mouse and mother. No photos have been released at this time.
    from link above

Some articles reporting taken by mom and dad, some state just dad. It's confusing :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Everything above is JMO!

If this is the same Tyler Mouse, there's a description of a different vehicle as well. http://www.oscn.net/applications/osc...70394&db=Tulsa

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyWest View Post
    Oh, wow.

I looked him up on oscn.net and it looks like he just got out of jail a few days ago.
    He has two addresses listed on court records, one in Tulsa and one in Sand Springs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast