1167 users online (223 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Russell 'Gage' Kennedy, 18, Paris, 15 May 2014

http://www.kten.com/story/25544248/p...nager-in-paris

Paris Police are asking for your help in locating a missing person. Russell Gage Kennedy, male, white, 18 years of age, 5'3 120 lbs, brown hair and green eyes was last seen on Thursday night around 10:30 PM. The clothing description includes a unknown color of shirt and blue jeans.

Officers were called to a school counselors office regarding Mr. Kennedy. A friend of Mr. Kennedy was concerned due to a text she had received and Kennedy not being in school Friday morning. There had been no report of a missing person at this time from family members at this time.

Officers went to Kennedy's residence and made contact with his mother who let officers know that her son had left the residence around 10:30 PM to walk to a local restaurant where he worked to check his schedule. She advised that he had not returned home.

Officers searched the immediate area along with the route he might have taken to the restaurant and did not find the man.
    I poked around FB to get a reading on how serious this might be, and found family members rounding up help to search for him and pass out fliers. They are very worried about Gage.

Gage's FB: https://www.facebook.com/AevitasAuthor

Best wishes, hoping he's found safe and soon!

Bump!

Oh, my gosh, I think he's been found. Not good news. Searching for official confirmation now.

ETA: Body found, no ID yet:

https://www.facebook.com/parispdtexa...69710336393195

“Paris police officers are on the scene of the discovery of a deceased male near the intersection of 10th NW and W. Center,” Police Chief Bob Hundley said in a press release sent just before 9 p.m. on Sunday.”

“Officers are working to make a positive identification of the individual,” Hundley said. “The area where the body was found is close to the area where missing 18-year old, Russell Gage Kennedy, was last seen Thursday night.”
    http://www.eparisextra.com/911/scene...d-tracks/88438

No no no..... don't be him...

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Oh, my gosh, I think he's been found. Not good news. Searching for official confirmation now.

ETA: Body found, no ID yet:

https://www.facebook.com/parispdtexa...69710336393195
    One of the comments says it's him. Bless his heart. Such a cute kid. Rest in peace!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

http://www.eparisextra.com/911/2014/...deceased/88465

Russell Gage Kennedy, 18, was found deceased Sunday evening at 7:30 PM alongside a rail spur between the streets of 10th NW and W. Center. Mr. Kennedy was tentatively identified by a family member who came to the scene after seeing police activity...

Justice of the Peace Don Denison made the pronouncement and ordered an autopsy. There were no visible injuries to the deceased.

The investigation is continuing.
    Oh, this is heartbreaking.

This is just terrible. What a nightmare. I hope the autopsy gives some answers. I'm very concerned about the texts that the friend reported to the school.
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post

On his FB there is a picture of him kissing a girl on some train tracks, and it seems he was found near tracks...
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

I noticed that too, I wonder if there's a significance. I'm really bad at deciphering Facebook, did he have a breakup recently? :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    On his FB there is a picture of him kissing a girl on some train tracks, and it seems he was found near tracks...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    I noticed that too, I wonder if there's a significance. I'm really bad at deciphering Facebook, did he have a breakup recently? :-(
    I haven't seen anything specifically about a break-up.

This might be crossing the lines here (please snip if it is!) but in the traintrack girl's most recent profile picture (from March) you can clearly see self-harming scars on her arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose22 View Post
    I haven't seen anything specifically about a break-up.

This might be crossing the lines here (please snip if it is!) but in the traintrack girl's most recent profile picture (from March) you can clearly see self-harming scars on her arm.
    I was wondering about a breakup too, and with there being no visible wounds then (I hate to even write this) suicide is possible and the tracks is a significant place to him because of the photo. This just breaks my heart!!! I feel so sorry for his family!!
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

Paris Police Identify Body as Missing Texoma Teen

"Thursday night around 10 o'clock he came here to check his schedule, he used a cell phone, then he walked home," said Sonic manager Tyrone Hayden.

Employees at Sonic in Paris say they were most likely the last people to see North Lamar high school senior Gage Kennedy on the night of May 15.

Hayden says the teen wasn't acting abnormal Thursday night, but being friendly and respectful as usual...

We spoke with Kennedy's uncle Monday afternoon on the phone. He says the family is in complete shock and wants to thank all those involved in the search. North Lamar will host a memorial service for Kennedy at 3 o'clock Wednesday afternoon.
    Praying for his family. So terribly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose22 View Post
    I noticed that too. Lots of adults commented on that picture and no one seemed to notice! I hope her parents get her the support she needs to get through this time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast