1000 users online (176 members and 824 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604

    KY - Lauren Pettit, 29, killed in hit & run, Erlanger, 17 May 2014

    I didn't know where to put this. I was talking about this over on the Paige Johnson forum. I was driving down this road when I was stopped by cops and was told the road closed due to a dead body being found. I stuck around because Paige Johnson popped in my head. There is new construction out that way and I thought maybe her body had been discovered by construction workers. I was later informed that the body had only been there about 8 hours or less and that she looked to be in her 30s, they had ID but had to inform family first, but that it was not Paige.

    I log on facebook and found out I did know the victim after all.

    http://www.fox19.com/story/25543134/...anger-kentucky


    I graduated with this girl. I know this girl. We talk on facebook. All her friends are my friends.

    I cannot believe someone just hit her with their car and took off like nothing happened... like they didn't just kill someone's daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, niece, aunt....

    I just am in awe. I can't even think straight. I feel like I want to cry but nothing is coming. I feel numb. Just such an awful way to go! Walking to work... and getting hit by a car. SOMEONE knows something!! I will not let this go!
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    I didn't know where to put this. I was talking about this over on the Paige Johnson forum. I was driving down this road when I was stopped by cops and was told the road closed due to a dead body being found. I stuck around because Paige Johnson popped in my head. There is new construction out that way and I thought maybe her body had been discovered by construction workers. I was later informed that the body had only been there about 8 hours or less and that she looked to be in her 30s, they had ID but had to inform family first, but that it was not Paige.

    I log on facebook and found out I did know the victim after all.

    http://www.fox19.com/story/25543134/...anger-kentucky


    I graduated with this girl. I know this girl. We talk on facebook. All her friends are my friends.

    I cannot believe someone just hit her with their car and took off like nothing happened... like they didn't just kill someone's daughter, sister, girlfriend, friend, niece, aunt....

    I just am in awe. I can't even think straight. I feel like I want to cry but nothing is coming. I feel numb. Just such an awful way to go! Walking to work... and getting hit by a car. SOMEONE knows something!! I will not let this go!
    Praying for you sweetheart.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    Thank you Tulessa. It's not me you should be worried about, I'm sorry I made it seem about me. I just... I don't know. I'm just in so much shock.
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Thank you Tulessa. It's not me you should be worried about, I'm sorry I made it seem about me. I just... I don't know. I'm just in so much shock.
    No no no! I could not have made it during 2008 without the prayers of the members here. She was your friend, therefore it IS about you sweetie. Prayers go to her family without saying.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21,759
    I shared her page for prayers. Thank you for providing that.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

    WebSleuths Lingo thread.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

    We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.


    THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    Thanks.
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604

    KY Erlanger Lauren Pettit 29 - Hit and Run

    http://m.19actionnews.com/#!/newsDetail/25548039


    They have a suspect.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    Someone do some some internet voodoo and find him!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Someone do some some internet voodoo and find him!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm all out of voodoo, but I did a quick online search for info and found a "cached" version of Kentucky Online Offender Lookup (KOOL). From what I'm reading... he's on parole (until 2018), has several aliases, and is considered "high risk".

    Here's a link (dunno if it will work tho)

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us


    And, quite the arrest record in Campbell County... even an escape.
    Last edited by fred&edna; 05-18-2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: typos n' such


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    Thanks fred&edna!!! If he really did it, maybe he'll go away for a long time due to past trouble and being on parole.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Thanks fred&edna!!! If he really did it, maybe he'll go away for a long time due to past trouble and being on parole.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    'Doesn't sound as if he's too bright, so maybe he'll be found quickly?


    http://rcnky.com/articles/2012/10/29...eheaded-crimes

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    Found his Facebook. He's from Newport.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    Ugh. I'm just so upset. As someone who wrote parole plans and someone fought to prove they were rehabilitated I feel sick to my stomach about this having gotten out.


    I feel like such a hypocrite.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,604
    They got him!!!



    http://m.fox19.com/#!/newsDetail/25548039?orgId=63


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

    Lily Tomlin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 04:31 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread