Super Dave and Marc Klaas on show TONIGHT Sunday May 18th 8 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are very proud to welcome first time author and amazing poster SUPER DAVE on Tricia's True Crime Radio TONIGHT Sunday 8 PM Eastern.

Marc Klaas will join us at the top of the show then SUPER DAVE joins in to discuss his new book, An Angel Betrayed: How Wealth, Power and Corruption Destroyed the JonBenet Ramsey Murder Investigation Contact and Publish Dav: David J. Hughes: 9781618977083: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CKgcTUMEL.@@AMEPARAM@@41CKgcTUMEL

CLICK ON THIS LINK TONIGHT, SUNDAY MAY 18th 8 PM EASTERN

The same link above can be used if you miss the show and want to listen later.

HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD SUPER DAVE AND MARC KLAAS ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN.

SuperDave is on right now!

Can you share what you realized later on? TIA

Sure, I can. I simply meant that I probably should have included more of what the Whites suffered through. As the book is written, they don't appear often. That was intentional at the time, as I did not wish to drag them through all that again, if by some miracle, they actually pick up a copy of this. I wonder now if that was a mistake.

Sure, I can. I simply meant that I probably should have included more of what the Whites suffered through. As the book is written, they don't appear often. That was intentional at the time, as I did not wish to drag them through all that again, if by some miracle, they actually pick up a copy of this. I wonder now if that was a mistake.

A lot of lives harmed and careers destroyed with this case. Your book brought out so much about the behaviors of the people involved, and it’s my thought that the Whites would be very gratified to read your “skewering” of some of these folks.

In a contrasting note, one of the people I found very compelling for his dignity was prosecutor MK. As you say in your book, MK did have a reputation for fair-mindedness, and this came through in the small glimpses we have of his conduct. Recently I listened to an old podcast between Tricia and Fox reporter Carol McKinley. McKinley had previously spoken to MK and developed rapport with him. While Tricia wishes she could interview him, it’s apparent he very likely doesn’t want to discuss this case again. At the time of the big announcement from AH about the GJ completing their work and no charges were going to be brought, MK stood off to the side. McKinley said everyone else had their cameras focused on AH during this. She had her photographer zoom in on MK. MK was looking up at the sky. And his lower lip was trembling slightly. The man had tremendous composure. He knew what AH had done. moo

I enjoyed the show!!!

I hope we somehow hear from the whites someday :)

A lot of lives harmed and careers destroyed with this case. Your book brought out so much about the behaviors of the people involved, and it’s my thought that the Whites would be very gratified to read your “skewering” of some of these folks.

In a contrasting note, one of the people I found very compelling for his dignity was prosecutor MK. As you say in your book, MK did have a reputation for fair-mindedness, and this came through in the small glimpses we have of his conduct. Recently I listened to an old podcast between Tricia and Fox reporter Carol McKinley. McKinley had previously spoken to MK and developed rapport with him. While Tricia wishes she could interview him, it’s apparent he very likely doesn’t want to discuss this case again. At the time of the big announcement from AH about the GJ completing their work and no charges were going to be brought, MK stood off to the side. McKinley said everyone else had their cameras focused on AH during this. She had her photographer zoom in on MK. MK was looking up at the sky. And his lower lip was trembling slightly. The man had tremendous composure. He knew what AH had done. moo

And he can't speak about it because of secrecy laws.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back