Joss Stone murder plotters appeal sentences

zwiebel

Reaction score
The two men convicted of plotting to rob and kill singer Joss Stone have begun an appeal against their sentences.

Kevin Liverpool and Junior Bradshaw were found guilty of conspiracy to murder and rob last year. Liverpool got life, Bradshaw got 18 years.

In 2011, they had driven from Manchester to Joss Stone's rural home in Devon, southern England, with a sword, three knives, two hammers and masks, gloves and hosepipe hidden in their vehicle. Luckily, they were spotted by suspicious neighbours.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....11217463.Joss_Stone_plotters_at_appeal_court/

Thank you zwiebel!
This is the first I've heard of this case. I love Joss Stone's music. "One of Us" is one of my all time favorite songs.

I am SO grateful their plot was thwarted and they have been brought to :justice:

May their appeal be denied!

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disgusting! Joss deserves to live her life not being afraid that these monsters will get free and come after her again

love her music

Why did they target her?

It just seemed like for nothing very much, it was just so strange.

Possible triggers were a TV show Joss appeared in, where she showed cameras around her home, the fact she is wealthy, and because the would-be killers disapproved of her 'royal' links - she went to the wedding of Prince William!

Take a look at this old article where Joss gave evidence - it's heartbreaking. She recounts how she was 'having a nice day' until police told her someone was trying to behead her (that was their plan). Her Devon hometown is such a peaceful, country, low-crime area, she rarely bothered to lock her doors or set an alarm. That's ruined now of course.

Thank heavens, what these city men did not take into account is that in those sort of rural areas, neighbors are eagle-eyed. Their battered, cheap old car hanging around set mental alarm bells ringing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-moment-police-told-plan-behead-rob-her.html

I just wanted to add, in case anyone got the wrong impression, that Joss's home was not some kind of luxury mansion. Just an upper end, but average kind of house. I've no idea if she's felt able to still live there.

The two men convicted of plotting to rob and kill singer Joss Stone have begun an appeal against their sentences.

Kevin Liverpool and Junior Bradshaw were found guilty of conspiracy to murder and rob last year. Liverpool got life, Bradshaw got 18 years.

In 2011, they had driven from Manchester to Joss Stone's rural home in Devon, southern England, with a sword, three knives, two hammers and masks, gloves and hosepipe hidden in their vehicle. Luckily, they were spotted by suspicious neighbours.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co....11217463.Joss_Stone_plotters_at_appeal_court/

Omg! Thanks God someone seen these guys or she would dead! that's crazy.

Eligible for parole in 2017??!! OMG.

They wanted to behead her.

And thinking about it, Manchester (the perp's home town) is home to the most successful football team in the world. There are plenty of rich and famous people there. But these two ignored them, and drove through several counties to get to Joss.

It makes me think something more than money was in their minds.

It's my birth country, but I am really having an issue with the English judicial system at this time....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back