GUILTY Canada - John Greene for rape, attempted murder of 7yo girl, Hamilton, Ont, 2014

http://www.thespec.com/hamilton/

" Police are using all available resources to locate John Adam Greene, 29, of Hamilton in connection to the alleged sexual assault.

Several neighbours in the area recognized an image of Greene after police released a photo of the wanted man.

"I seen him smoking at the back door, two months ago" said Maryan Madobe, 47.

She's lived in the building for nine years with her three young children. Madobe was outside with two other mothers, who were all worried because there are so many children playing inside and outside of the building.

"It's a shock, we couldn't sleep last night," said Salado Muhumed, 26. "We all wish for a happy ending."

https://twitter.com/search?q=#getgreene&src=hash

" Crimestoppers#Hamont ‏@stopncrime 11h

Let this mugshot burn in. #getgreene and we'll hand over cash. 1-800-222-TIPS pic.twitter.com/mijhSjQmMD"

I'm pasting in the mugshot. Hope this guy is found ASAP.

Bn9zPeZIgAAO-_7.jpg:large

Is the abducted child found? Did he grab a kid and sexually assault them and release the child?

His girlfriend has a six year old daughter :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think it is. His gf has a photo where tons of people are saying he is a registered sex offender. This info was posted in March of this year. Wow. JMO

ETA: OK not tons of people posting about him being a RSO but at least one person.

I think it is. His gf has a photo where tons of people are saying he is a registered sex offender. This info was posted in March of this year. Wow. JMO

ETA: OK not tons of people posting about him being a RSO but at least one person.

I've been reading it all... what a mess. :scared:

WTH????

Police responded to a call at 21 Sanford Avenue at the corner of King Street East in Hamilton on Saturday afternoon. A neighborhood is still in shock and talking about the disturbing details.

Brittany Guitard is concerned after attack: “I talked to some of the kids here they say he grabbed her by the foot and dragged her into the apartment and continued beating her and I guess the wife stopped him.”

Ruby Watton lives in the area: “A young girl was playing out back and she was lured into the building and was assaulted.”

Children who live nearby, say they know that little girl and say she’s in grade one. Kids in the neighbourhood tell me they were playing here with the victim when they noticed a man video taping with a cell phone from this third floor balcony. At the time they recognized him as the boyfriend of a woman who lives in the building. The kids say the attack happened in a unit on the third floor.

They also say as the attackers girlfriend tried to stop him, he turned on her and she was also injured. The suspect allegedly cut the little giirl and poured bleach on her wounds.

http://www.chch.com/sex-assault-suspect-arrest/

If bleach was possibly used to eliminate DNA, would that qualify poi as an " organized " offender?
Will suspect DNA be taken and compared to other crimes, including unsolved murders? imo.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-st...g-outburst-from-man-accused-of-child-assault/
bbm.

" On Saturday, around 3:45 p.m., a child was abducted and sexually assaulted by a stranger at a Sanford Avenue North apartment complex.

A source with knowledge of the investigation, who is not authorized to talk about it publicly, has told The Spectator the victim is a six-year-old girl who was grabbed from the hallway of the building.

The source says the girl was alone at the time.

The girl was taken into an apartment belonging to Greene's girlfriend, the source says. The girlfriend was not home.

The girl was touched in a sexual way, according to court documents, and wounded as a result.

She was also doused with bleach, said the source, possibly in an attempt to eliminate forensic evidence.

When the girlfriend arrived home, she found the child alone. The girlfriend contacted police, said the source.

"How's she a part of this?" Greene shouted in court, yelling out her name. "She's my girlfriend."

Court documents show Greene is also charged with assaulting his girlfriend and causing bodily harm to her between May 1 and Saturday.

The girlfriend and five others are named on a list of women Greene has been ordered not to have any contact with. One of those is the child, whose identity is protected by a publication ban because she is the victim of a sexual assault.

The Spectator has chosen not to name Greene's girlfriend.

A Facebook account, apparently belonging to the girlfriend, shows she has a six-year-old daughter. She is not the victim of Saturday's attack".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back