927 users online (123 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OH - Brogan Dulle, 21, Cincinnati, 18 May 2014

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/...innati-student

Thomas Brogan Dulle's roommate, Zac Greiwe, said he last saw Dulle Saturday night at about 2 a.m. when Dulle left their McMillan Street apartment to try and retrieve a cell phone that he believed was stolen.

Dulle did not have money, identification or his wallet on him at the time, according to a police report filed with the Cincinnati Police Department on Monday evening.

Dulle, 21, who goes by Brogan, does not have a vehicle, the police added.

They set up a FB page for him

https://www.facebook.com/groups/691560290906285/

This was the pizza place he went to
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Macs-Pizza/171946712962
    Last edited by swanniee11; 05-20-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Just checked in on the FB missing page, very pleased to see the amazing community response happening there!

wow, mcmillan isnt far from me at all. this is a scary thought. but i plan on keeping my eyes and ears open for this young man.

Quote Originally Posted by momma_lette91 View Post
    wow, mcmillan isnt far from me at all. this is a scary thought. but i plan on keeping my eyes and ears open for this young man.
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

It's a shady area though. I used to work on victory parkway and had many clients on McMillan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

I live in Cincinnati and I am very concerned about this young man. The areas of town being searched are pretty scary. I would never go out in Over the Rhine or Avondale alone. I keep the doors locked during the day if I have to drive through there. Praying for his safe return.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Just checked in on the FB missing page, very pleased to see the amazing community response happening there!
    They FB group is a good role model. Already talking about SAR, Texas E., video surveillance is being viewed; plenty of help and volunteers posting flyers and communicating back where they were posted. Posts offering donations of food and drinks for volunteers. I sure hope this young man is found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    I live in Cincinnati and I am very concerned about this young man. The areas of town being searched are pretty scary. I would never go out in Over the Rhine or Avondale alone. I keep the doors locked during the day if I have to drive through there. Praying for his safe return.

Yeah. I live on the mean streets of Mason lol. I had to work in those areas and was always scared lol. People get shot daily in OTR.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    Yeah. I live on the mean streets of Mason lol. I had to work in those areas and was always scared lol. People get shot daily in OTR.

I know what you and Angela mean. I'm a native Cincinnatian and went to the Univ. of Cincy (UC) many years ago. It was a very ugly campus at the time. A few years ago, I was stunned to read that UC was named one of the 10 most beautiful college campuses in the world...until I saw pictures of the renovated campus. Still, it is surrounded by some very dangerous neighborhoods.

I do hope Brogan is safe and will be found soon. There are many hospitals in the area. Have they been checked?
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

On the news they just said that if you see Brogan not to approach him unless he knows you because he may be in a different state of mind. I can't find it in an article.

It seems the turnout to help search has been huge. I really hope he is ok.

http://www.fox19.com/story/25566228/...e-early-sunday

Brogan Dulle, 21, a Turpin High School graduate whose family lives in Anderson Township, went out Saturday night with two friends to The St. Clair bar on Calhoun Street and Mac's Pizza Pub on West McMillan St.

Around 2 a.m. Sunday, Dulle went back to his apartment in the 100 block of East McMillan St., realized his cell phone was missing and presumably went back out to retrace his steps. He's not been seen since then.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/Search-for-...inues/26075780

Verizon told the family that Dulle's phone was not on but it provided the family with a location where it was last located at 1:50 a.m. Sunday.

Just saw this on my twitter feed. Their family has been doing such a good job with the ground and social media response--I hope their hard work pays off and Brogan is found safely.

They haven't given us any other point of reference other than the pizza place, so I'm not sure what route he took. Did he live on campus or off campus?
    "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    On the news they just said that if you see Brogan not to approach him unless he knows you because he may be in a different state of mind. I can't find it in an article.

It seems the turnout to help search has been huge. I really hope he is ok.
    BBM. Wow, I wonder that's all about.

Hoping he's found soon!

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast