Steven Powell's former home to be searched by cadaver dogs

I hope his butt is back in a jail cell soon!

I'm shocked they hadn't already done that. Did they do this at Josh and Susan's home (the one she disappeared from)?

I found the address, Kimster. Did you want a street view or overhead view?

Question for verified SAR (I sent a message in hopes one can drop by...)

Would they most likely be searching because of a tip? Or another reason? Or just a hunch? What's your opinion?

I couldn't seem to get to 'street view'. Maybe it's a private community where they don't allow access.

Is Google Earth different than Google maps?
And here I thought I was the only one having a hard time with the different maps! They ARE different, and sometimes I wind up on one, and sometimes the other. I find it very confusing. :maddening:

7e2e0301-630d-4711-bd44-faa79c8605dd_zpsa93055c4.jpg

You're right, princesspjs, I got the wrong house. I'll see if I can delete it. btw, do you have any idea how to circle something, or write on the pic without it looking like c**p?

You're right, princesspjs, I got the wrong house. I'll see if I can delete it. btw, do you have any idea how to circle something, or write on the pic without it looking like c**p?

Lol! I think a hand drawn circle is fine but, you could pull the picture up in Paint and then use the circle tool. I also think you can also add a text box in Paint if you want to write on the picture.

Lol! I think a hand drawn circle is fine but, you could pull the picture up in Paint and then use the circle tool. I also think you can also add a text box in Paint if you want to write on the picture.
That's a good idea. I just thought since they provide a pen tool there would be a neater way to draw or write on the maps, without having to import it elsewhere. Thx!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back