683 users online (92 members and 591 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Randall Andrews, 34, Bayou George, 16 May 2014

Randall G. Andrews

Deputies Search For Missing Man -

Bay County Sheriff's Deputies are asking for your help finding a missing Bayou George man. 34 year old Randall G. Andrews has been missing since Friday. Deputies showed up at Andrews home on Kiwi Lane about 10:30 Friday night, to bring him in for questioning on a stalking complaint out of Lynn Haven, but Andrews ran from the home. Tuesday his employer reported Andrews hasn't been to work for 2 days.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Hard to know if what his mom said should be believed she since wouldn't let officers in to talk with him to begin with. (Meaning perhaps he really DOES have shoes or his phone, etc. with)

Andrews's mother refused to allow deputies to enter the home and Randall Andrews fled the area, evading deputies.

Contact was made with Andrews' mother and she stated she had not seen him since Friday evening. She also told deputies when Andrews fled the house out a back window, he took no shoes or any personal belongings such as his wallet or cell phone.
    Considering they wanted to talk to him about a stalking complaint, I'd love to know why HE is considered endangered/missing.

I feel the same way. I have a feeling he is hiding out somewhere. Just an FYI, this isn't far from Panama City. Even so, its can be very backwoods/rural once you get away from the touristy areas.

He would be considered endangered if it was my daughter he had been stalking.

Seriously though, who filed a missing person report? I hope that unlocated suspects are not going to be considered 'missing persons' without evidence to show they are in danger. I'd hate to murky the waters between BOLO's and MP's.

Having said that - he may have mental issues that led to his stalking and seeing LE may have scared him into irrational behaviour which could endanger him.

I hope he is found soon.

From link below:
    *Andrews is now listed as a fugitive
    *Andrews is "special needs" (no further elaboration)
    *Andrews' mother claims he called her on the evening of the 20th, that he said he was okay but did not reveal his location to her

Found a Randall Gordon Andrews charged with stalking in Bay County - file date May 2014, disposition date Aug 2014: