827 users online (146 members and 681 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NJ - Elizabeth Erickson, 46, Princeton, 21 May 2014

http://local.nixle.com/alert/5202425/

Missing Person: Elizabeth Erickson, 46yo white female, 5'3" 105lbs, brown hair, brown eyes. Last seen at her residence in Princeton on 5/21/2014 at 11pm. Erickson's vehicle was located in Clinton Township, NJ unoccupied.

It looks like she was just reported missing a few hours ago. She was last seen at her home in Princeton at 11:00 pm last night. Her car was found unoccupied in Clinton Township.

Clinton is about 30 miles away from Princeton and there are a couple of lakes/reservoirs in the township. We used to go fishing there all the time. I wonder where her car was found.

http://newbrunswick.patch.com/groups...s-missing85165
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 05-22-2014 at 12:26 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

No additional information has surfaced on-line. I would think that LE is doing or has already done a ground search for her near where her car was found. Did anything turn up?

There were some very heavy storms that passed over Central NJ early this morning. I hope she stayed safe during them and is just out clearing her head.

I found her Linkedin profile.. but thats about it. I wonder where in Clinton Township her car was found. Also.. is she married? Where is her husband?

Quote Originally Posted by turanna25 View Post
    I found her Linkedin profile.. but thats about it. I wonder where in Clinton Township her car was found. Also.. is she married? Where is her husband?
    BBM

Yes, she is married…

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/09/st...-erickson.html

It seems that her car was found abandoned this morning in Clinton Township, by NJ State Park Police, blocking two lanes of traffic. Princeton PD was alerted and contacted EE's husband.

..This morning at 5:30, he (Mrs. Erickson's husband) discovered that her vehicle was missing. He told police that his wife is suffering from insomnia and depression…

A search for Erickson is in progress in the Spruce Run State Park Reservoir area.
    http://planetprinceton.com/2014/05/2...gray-erickson/
    Last edited by MamaJoJo; 05-22-2014 at 03:55 PM.

"suffering from insomnia and depression"......was she being treated for either or both?? Or was she treating herself/diagnosed herself via webmd or what have you????

she is a tiny girl and the way the car was parked troubles me alot.........
    Last edited by hot cawfee; 05-22-2014 at 04:12 PM. Reason: quoted incorrectly--apologies
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

MamaJojo....thanks for the wedding article--these are people of means IMO...kidnapping???? And what was found in the car......what was position of seat, mirrors etc.,.....were sleeping clothes/pjs found in the house????????/

sorry guys....got the cawfee flowing and the questions going....
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Hey Mamajojo----the nixle has been deactivated

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    MamaJojo....thanks for the wedding article--these are people of means IMO...kidnapping???? And what was found in the car......what was position of seat, mirrors etc.,.....were sleeping clothes/pjs found in the house????????/

sorry guys....got the cawfee flowing and the questions going....
    I don't think there's much to it, HC. The article states that she had been suffering from insomnia and depression. Maybe the demons won. This awfulness touches everyone - young, old, rich, poor, skinny, fat.

The body of a missing Princeton woman was recovered Thursday in the area of the Spruce Run Reservoir within hours after her car also was found in this Hunterdon County township, authorities said.
    http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story...ssing/9445017/

RIP sweet, sweet Liz. You were the brightest star among us. May God watch over your precious babies, your husband and all of your family and friends. You are so loved.

RIP Liz.
    Prayers for her family & friends.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Here is another article , it does not ID her ,but has a little more information.

The body of a white female was found about 1:20 p.m. under brush along the bank near the reservoir, he said.

New Jersey State Police said their department's Major Crimes Unit and Crime Scene Investigation Unit were assisting parks police.
    Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns III this afternoon confirmed his office was involved in what he said was an active, ongoing investigation.

Source: http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/hunt...l#incart_river
    The following post is strictly just my opinion based on my interpretation of what has been written in Main Street Media, Private Newspapers and other posts to this site. Unless I have provided a link ---- any information should not be considered to be anything more than that.
    ---------------------------------------
    I’m still here because the shadow in my mind gave me a place to hide until it was safe to come out.

Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 05:58 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast