1244 users online (213 members and 1031 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 554
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,462

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,462

    Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery #9

    Continue discussion here...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,586
    This may sound cruel but I wish people would stop sending money. I dont believe any facility will continue for eons without any funds. If nothing else maybe THEY will finally realize this is fruitless. They could be helping some poor soul who is alive and has no funds. I hate to say this but this is a waste. Her mother should take her home and arrange care for her. A persons own thoughts and beliefs are theirs as they should be, dont expect other people to pay for a lost cause. Her mom already sounds as though she needs mental help herself. I cant believe any facility is doing this totally free. IMO. I still have the feeling she is at home right now. Has anyone ever tried to follow the mom? not to barge in on someone but just get an idea where Jahi is. Does anyone come and go at home? Who runs their house? I wish I lived close. I dont. I believe we go to another life in Heaven when we die. My son has been seen in our house since passing. I do not expect everyone else to share my feelings , donations not needed.
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    5,677
    OMG this is still going on? +
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    DofC
    Posts
    22,012
    I (almost) got away with it.... season 7.. the fourth episode...June 2nd... Jahi's uncle.
    __________
    “Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” - Maya Angelou

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    92,366
    (Post from Burbqueen on last thread, #8)

    My husband died on 04/24/14. He was 27 and brain dead. It was cruel to watch him hooked up to machines and just a lifeless shell. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces.
    __________________
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.
    Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

    ------------------------

    I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs))

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,094
    It's more than about time for Jahi to rest in peace.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

    EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Armpit, AR
    Posts
    5,350

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    (Post from Burbqueen on last thread, #8)

    My husband died on 04/24/14. He was 27 and brain dead. It was cruel to watch him hooked up to machines and just a lifeless shell. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces.
    __________________
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.
    Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

    ------------------------

    I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs))
    I will second that Opie.

    Burbqueen, I am so sorry for your loss. (((Hugs)))

    JMO
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

    The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Boonies of Louisiana
    Posts
    3,354
    Soi sad that this is still going on. Jahi should have been laid to rest long ago. As it is, she is just wasting away, she is certainly not "blossoming into a teenager" as her mother claims.
    SwampMama

    GUILTY!!!

    Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,281
    Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    This may sound cruel but I wish people would stop sending money. I dont believe any facility will continue for eons without any funds. If nothing else maybe THEY will finally realize this is fruitless. They could be helping some poor soul who is alive and has no funds. I hate to say this but this is a waste. Her mother should take her home and arrange care for her. A persons own thoughts and beliefs are theirs as they should be, dont expect other people to pay for a lost cause. Her mom already sounds as though she needs mental help herself. I cant believe any facility is doing this totally free. IMO. I still have the feeling she is at home right now. Has anyone ever tried to follow the mom? not to barge in on someone but just get an idea where Jahi is. Does anyone come and go at home? Who runs their house? I wish I lived close. I dont. I believe we go to another life in Heaven when we die. My son has been seen in our house since passing. I do not expect everyone else to share my feelings , donations not needed.
    I just luv you!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,281
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    Soi sad that this is still going on. Jahi should have been laid to rest long ago. As it is, she is just wasting away, she is certainly not "blossoming into a teenager" as her mother claims.
    Agreed there is much delusion surrounding this child.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,281

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    (Post from Burbqueen on last thread, #8)

    My husband died on 04/24/14. He was 27 and brain dead. It was cruel to watch him hooked up to machines and just a lifeless shell. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces.
    __________________
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.
    Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

    ------------------------

    I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs))
    wait..who lost a loved one?
    Opie or burpqueen?

    I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    92,366
    Sorry, I was not clear. Burbqueen posted that on the last thread and I was trying to bring it over here.

  14. #14
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979

    Unhappy

    Burbqueen I am so so sorry !
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    It keeps changing!
    Posts
    1,171
    Who here has read the crowdsourcing page for Jahi? It got updated a month ago but I found no mention of it on the previous thread

    She claimed that she was locked out of the account and apologized, then went on to say that Jahi is moving so much she needs pillows and her skin and hair is flawless now that she has a feeding tube. Also that she responds to pain, cold, and touch. Also that all her organs are healthy and fully functional (Which, if you read the court documents about the lining of her stomach sloughing off, we know that's not true).

    As of three days ago they were still getting donations. If she's gotten the trach and has been moved to the hospice care then why is the crowdsourcing account still open and collecting? That's not right, imo.

    You can't open an account for something, then say "OH! NEVERMIND!" And do that thing without any of the money from the account. Yet keep that account still running.

    That HAS to be a violation of their terms and conditions...

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1392
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:50 PM
  2. Replies: 1031
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:59 PM
  3. Replies: 1068
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:02 PM
  4. Replies: 1122
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:42 AM
  5. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:54 PM