1002 users online (174 members and 828 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CA - Aurora, 4, & Valarie Adame, 2, Pomona, 23 May 2014

Second one of these of the day in Southern California!

The following message is transmitted at the request of the California Highway Patrol.

•Child Abduction Emergency for extreme southwestern California.
    •A Child Abduction occurred on May 23 at at 7 pm, in Pomona, California.
    •The First Child`s name is Aurora Akira Adame, A 4-year old Hispanic female. The second Child`s name is Valarie Persaea Adame, A 2-year old Hispanic female.
    •The suspect is Pete Valencia Adame, a 43-year old Hispanic male, possibly armed and dangerous.
    •The suspect is possibly driving a 2014 Gray Jeep Patriot with California license plate number 7 C J F 2 6 7.
    •To report possible sightings, call 9 1 1.

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...US&source=maps

There's a man w/ his name on Linked In (among other places) that has ties to San Bernadino and Riverside that seems to fit.

If it's really him, he (supposedly) has some degree of LE background, which could be concerning (but may also explain the being armed)

Trying to find 100% proof.

Just got the alert on my phone. Prayers for these young ones.

Per the CHP site:

11:09 PM 3 [17] [Appended, 23:10:21] [6] CTZN RPT, POSS SIGHTING SB 15 IN THE CORONA AREA 45 MINS AGO // SV DCOL SUV - HMA DRIVER ABOUT 45 YOA W/ A MUSTACHE, DCOL HAIR --UNK IF ANY OTHER OCCUPS INSIDE VEH -- CALL DISC
    I've actually not gotten this AA on my phone yet...

I got it on google when mapping something here in SoCal.

Hope they do it soon, esp if the Corona sighting on SB 15 is accurate. Although that'd also sort of indicate he's not gone very far if they were taken at 7 pm and he's still that (relatively) close to Pomona!

That'd basically have him south of the 91 (Corona basically is) and other than the 74/Ortega Highway (not a particularly fun drive, esp. at night...and very accident prone!) he basically is headed toward the San Diego County area unless he cuts over to the 215 to turn around and go north again down in the Murrieta/Temecula area.

They need to get the word out since it being so late now there are already fewer people out, and he could make quick work of getting to San Diego and people wouldn't even know.

I'm tempted to go see if the freeway signs have added this most recent AA.

It IS on the CHP site (along with the earlier one). I have NOT heard it on SD police scanners yet.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...260506961.html

An Amber Alert was canceled Saturday morning after two girls were found in good condition in Corona.

Quote Originally Posted by LaborDayRN View Post
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...260506961.html

An Amber Alert was canceled Saturday morning after two girls were found in good condition in Corona.

Woohoo!!!

[Seems that sighting may well have been accurate - amazing! And amazing even quite a bit of time had lapsed between that and them being found, as well as when they were taken, and yet they were still SO close to where this started. If only all our missing and/or abduction cases were like that...and that they all ended as well as this one did too!]