Look Here, When You Need To Re-focus, Clear Your Head, Etc!

SouthEastSleuth

Reaction score
I think there are many days when we all are just totally and completely frustrated with this case. We bang our heads on the wall. We twiddle our thumbs. We grasp at any tidbit of information that comes along, hoping it will lead us SOMEWHERE. We watch the news hoping FOR news. We read the newspaper, hoping for news. We surf the 'net, hoping for news. We log on here, hoping for news.

And we get frustrated.

So, anytime you need to re-group, re-focus, clear your head, remind yourself WHY you're here, click the following link:

http://www.ravenstree.com/images/Kaiden%20Images/IMGA0359.JPG

Look long and hard.

Then, get your butt back on here, and get to work! :)

So I can put that down as CONFIRMED ... that we are a bunch of loons?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

SouthEastSleuth said:
I think there are many days when we all are just totally and completely frustrated with this case. We bang our heads on the wall. We twiddle our thumbs. We grasp at any tidbit of information that comes along, hoping it will lead us SOMEWHERE. We watch the news hoping FOR news. We read the newspaper, hoping for news. We surf the 'net, hoping for news. We log on here, hoping for news.

And we get frustrated.

So, anytime you need to re-group, re-focus, clear your head, remind yourself WHY you're here, click the following link:

http://www.ravenstree.com/images/Kaiden%20Images/IMGA0359.JPG

Look long and hard.

Then, get your butt back on here, and get to work! :)
Thank you SES.

I think I"m going to try to clean those pictures up today and stick them in our photo bucket.

I have been debating on if I should put this link on here or not...but I feel that it would give you a better understanding of the type of person Janet was. She was a great person, great mother, and great friend to those around her. This video was made by one of their friends and played at her memorial service in Buena Vista.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jvaisey/

Thanks for letting me post it here Jersey Girl.

tiffany said:
Oh, don't thank me! I'm just a poster here ... it's just such a beautiful video, and I am so truly grateful that you've chosen to share it with us! This is a tough case to follow in any case but the memorial video has really brought home the extreme tragedy that has occured. It has broken my heart, and given me renewed determination to talk about this case as long as we need to to hopefully get it solved.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss.

...wow.....thank you so much for the video tiffany...

...a wonderfull tribute to janet.....of course i didn't know her prior to this forum, she comes across as a truly down to earth , caring lady....

...i can't begin to say how sad i am for your loss.............my deepest sympathies go out to you....

...lj.

tiffany said:
I have been debating on if I should put this link on here or not...but I feel that it would give you a better understanding of the type of person Janet was. She was a great person, great mother, and great friend to those around her. This video was made by one of their friends and played at her memorial service in Buena Vista.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jvaisey/

If we downloaded the video, can we put the video back here in this thread without using the link?

Bump For Janet This is why we're here!

Justice Must Prevail

004.jpg

Bump For Janet

JusticeWILL Prevail

We Love You Janet! The Lord is watching Kaiden, while you watch your other!:innocent: :blowkiss:

I thought I'd bump this just for good measure.

eta:
you know it would be really nice if this was still linked to pics of Janet & Kaiden but unfortunately this one's from Raven's site, which was unfortunately REMOVED...hm, no tribute for Janet.
eta again, cuz I'm steamed....would an innocent man pull the pictures of his wife and baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back