Here it is Judges Ruling about Cameras in the Courtroom.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We'll see the courtroom action but only AFTER the decision is made by the jury. Unless the judge says it's ok and then it has to be on a fifteen minute delay.

I am posting this while exhausted so if I have made any mistakes forgive me.

PWE. Posting While Exhausted. Should be illegal. ;)

Attachments

• Jodi Arias Camera Ruling.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 159
That's fine with me! At least we'll get to see the going-on's after a verdict has (or has not) been reached. I bet Stabby is pretty upset right now. IMHO.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED the media may use their equipment to record (audio and/or
video) the penalty phase retrial consistent with this order, the provisions of Rule 122 and 122.1 of the Rules of the Arizona Supreme Court and the policies and procedure of the Maricopa County Superior Court. Those recordings may not be aired or used for any purpose until after a verdict has been reached by the jury in the penalty phase retrial.

Thanks Tricia!

This seems like closing the barn door after the horse has not only left, but run off to Vegas and become an Elvis impersonator. I assume the media is going to appeal this ruling. I can't think what possible difference it could make at this point -- there's still a wealth of material out there on the internet.

When is the penalty re-trial?

:twocents:

:tantrum: I am outraged by this decision ... but I am not surprised ...

This "judge" is one of the worse I have ever seen ... she is "spineless" ...

I hope the media chimes in on this ...

Oh, and yes, I hope Jodi Arias complains also -- I know I know ... but ya know Jodi will be just upset if there is no live coverage !

:moo:

:seeya:

:twocents:

:tantrum: I am outraged by this decision ... but I am not surprised ...

This "judge" is one of the worse I have ever seen ... she is "spineless" ...

I hope the media chimes in on this ...

Oh, and yes, I hope Jodi Arias complains also -- I know I know ... but ya know Jodi will be just upset if there is no live coverage !

:moo:

:seeya:

I think this is her reconsideration after first having denied camera coverage, I suppose appeals could always be lodged but I doubt she'd hear it. I think this is what we're getting, like it or not.

Thanks for posting it, Trisha.

So no cameras until after the fact....and that is maybe.

Will people beable to post live from the trial? Or will we have to wait for reports at breaks and at days end?

Wish we could see the trial live, but then She will not have her live audience to act for....just after and we can fast forward then I we so choose!

Something screwy is going on with my computer and I can't open the thumbnail.

Having said that, I must be dense. Why is she not allowing the video/audio to the public until AFTER verdict? Either allow it in real time or don't. What is the purpose for the delay? I just don't get it. I'm not understanding her reasoning.

This seems like closing the barn door after the horse has not only left, but run off to Vegas and become an Elvis impersonator. I assume the media is going to appeal this ruling. I can't think what possible difference it could make at this point -- there's still a wealth of material out there on the internet.

I agree cnn should appeal what r they so afraid of 2nd time around?

Having said that, I must be dense. Why is she not allowing the video/audio to the public until AFTER verdict? Either allow it in real time or don't. What is the purpose for the delay? I just don't get it. I'm not understanding her reasoning.

is it so they can edit out jodis selfies and *advertiser censored* closeups? its alreadt aired and live unedited.

What can be worse than what has already been shown during the 1st trial?

Maybe because her 'mitigating factors witness/witnesses' don't want to be on video/audio and the 15 min delay will provide time to 'cut/censor it out'?

Just makes no sense. Even SA allows video/audio in real time for the OP trial. (unless testifying witnesses wish not to be on camera, then they are not shown)

ETA: Oh no. It just occurred to me...maybe Arias is relenting on her request for a closed courtroom only if certain conditions are met? Such as her being the one who censures/cuts testimony and statements? BWahahahah. I must be going bonkers. Hahaha

So no cameras until after the fact....and that is maybe.

Will people beable to post live from the trial? Or will we have to wait for reports at breaks and at days end?

Wish we could see the trial live, but then She will not have her live audience to act for....just after and we can fast forward then I we so choose!

Jodi seems to inspire the lowest of lows to act on her behalf so they may want to edit some of the tapes that are iffy. Her attorneys really don't have much control of what she attempts to do at times. If she feels no one will ever see the taped version she may behave herself, for once. lol Just a guess and just my opinion.

Have any of you read anything about this decision in the media? I couldn't find anything on any news site. I haven't checked today however.

Maybe we have an exclusive here. :)

I would assume death threats, jury tampering can be the issue here.

I guess the DT received that motion since "change of venue" will not happen?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Jodi seems to inspire the lowest of lows to act on her behalf so they may want to edit some of the tapes that are iffy. Her attorneys really don't have much control of what she attempts to do at times. If she feels no one will ever see the taped version she may behave herself, for once. lol Just a guess and just my opinion.

We can add the spectacle of DT witnesses.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

:seeya: Hi, LampChop !

1st BBM: Yes ... there were a lot of shenanigans going on between JA and her groupies back in the gallery, especially with that Donovan person ...

2nd BBM: Now on this one, I respectfully disagree ...

Jodi Arias "behave herself" ? Never ... she "puts on a show" even when off camera ...

JMO and :moo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches