1145 users online (206 members and 939 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - 3 yr old boy clings to life severely beaten & sexually mutilated

WARNING - SEVERE ABUSE - POSSIBLE TRIGGERS - SEXUAL ABUSE

I looked for a thread on this one searching for either adult charged by name and by searching the general abuses in this case. Could not find one. The child has not been named because of the sexual abuse/mutilation

I pray this child is not suffering as he fights for his life. I cannot imagine the severity of his suffering and pain while this was being done to him. I hope the mother and the boyfriend rot on earth and then rot in hell for eternity for what they have done to this little guy.

It broke my heart to find this case.

We have to stop child abuse. We have to do better by these babies. We simply must.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police spent most of Tuesday investigating a horrific case of child abuse.
    A 3-year-old boy is in critical and unstable condition at Carolinas Medical Center; his mother, 23-year-old Shamika Reaves, and her boyfriend, 32-year-old Corey McCree, have both been arrested on felony child abuse charges.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/3-yea...260025811.html

In a statement made Thursday, the county says Youth Family Services first made contact with Shamika Reaves on March 10. Officials opened the investigation after learning of an alleged sexual assault against the boy committed by another child two months prior, the county says.

SNIP

Investigators say the boy gave contradictory statements regarding the allegations against the other woman’s child, and they were unable to reach any conclusions based on interviews with Reaves and McCree. Reaves reportedly scheduled a forensic evaluation for her son on April 7 but did not appear.

Since, officials say Reaves’ phone number was disconnected and they were unable to locate her until this week’s incident.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Count...260435911.html

"The whole left side of his head is gone. When I look at his private area -- his private area -- Oh, God,” said Felisha Brown, the victim’s grandmother.

She’s currently praying for her grandson’s recovery. He’s fighting for his life at CMC.

Both 23-year-old Shamika Reaves and 32-year-old Corey McCree are accused of abuse charges. McCree is also charged with sexually assaulting the boy. Police say it happened where the couple has been living, at the Express Inn near Freedom and I-85.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Famil...260202511.html

In addition to abuse counts, McCree also faces sexual assault charges in the case. Dreamin' Demon reports that the boy's genitals were mutilated. WSOC obtained a description of the child's sexual assault injuries, but said they were too graphic to publish.

The boy's godmother, Gwendolyn Lee, told WSOC that she had reported possible sexual abuse of the boy to police in March, but that social workers allowed the child to remain with his mother.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...m_hp_ref=crime

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

WHY?
    I can't even read the entire article. I am sick to my stomach.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Heart breaking. Another little one who was left with his abusers. My prayers are with this little guy. I hope he is in no pain. May justice be swift and severe!!! These adults aren't people.......they're monsters!

the dreamin demon site mentioned and link embedded above in the huffpost article does indeed relay more rumored info about the mutilation and it is horrific. I will not link directly to the dreamin demon site nor quote it because I am not sure it is an approved link.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    the dreamin demon site mentioned and link embedded above in the huffpost article does indeed relay more rumored info about the mutilation and it is horrific. I will not link directly to the dreamin demon site nor quote it because I am not sure it is an approved link.
    After Gabriel, I'm not sure I can read it..........

Kudos to the grandmother for standing up to these two savages!

"So if he does recover, pull through, it's going to be challenging for him. So since you guys wanted to take the life out of him and make it challenging for him, I promise you I’ll never miss a court date, a parole date, no date for them. I’m going to make sure it’s a challenge for them too,” Brown said.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Famil...260202511.html

ETA: IMO the death penalty would be ideal for these two!
    Last edited by Momoffourboys; 05-25-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: ETA
    IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

I am so mad right now.

I am trying to figure out where Reaves was "away" at when Godmother Lee was keeping little man for a year and a half

“They won't even let me see him. I'm all he knows. I haven’t seen him since his mama took him out of my house,” said Gwendolyn Lee.

Lee said she had reported to police in March that the little boy may have been sexually assaulted, but social workers did not keep the boy away from his mother or her boyfriend.

Video at the link as well http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...-old-ag/nf42P/

So this mother took this child from the only actual mother figure he had had in his memory (Godmother Lee who had been raising him probably with no legal custody arrangement) and then mom shows up ad yanks him out of her home to go crash on couches and hotel rooms with boyfriend who is rumored to have been already charged with a previous sexual assault (no link - RUMORED - still trying to substantiate)

Shades of Gabriel, Shades of Jhessye, and so many other children who this current system was unable or unwilling to act to protect.

What kind of demons do this to a child??? I will never, never understand!

I am struggling to keep my breakfast down. I'm so sorry that you were taken away from your safe place little man I don't know whether to hope for his recovery or for a release for him from the pain of this nightmare.

Where was everyone during the time this little boy was suffering?
    Yes, the grandmother's words are strong now, but, where has she been until now? Grandmother Lee reported them in March, but, has she called LE? Did she continue to complain? The other residents and employees at the hotel...did anyone hear screams or see anything?

Where was everone while this little boy was tortured?!
    IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

McCree, the warrant states, was also investigated by Charlotte police in 2007 after he was accused of sexually assaulting a then three-year-old boy, and again in 2010 after being accused of sexually assaulting two 14-year-old girls.

DSS released the following statement to WBTV Thursday night:

This case came to the attention of the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services, Division of Youth and Family Services (YFS), on 10 March 2014. The referral alleged that TR and his mother, Shamika Reaves, were residing in a home in which another female and her children also lived. The referral alleged that one of the other female's children had been sexual assaulted by that child's grandfather approximately two months earlier and that that child victim had, at some point, sexually assaulted TR.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25580190/p...-of-3-year-old

well there ya go, an equal opportunity pedo sadist freak. Sex or age of victim appears not to matter much to Mr. McCree, convenience and availability would seem to be his big triggers.

I am not ready yet to jump on the grandmother or the godmother.

Seems to me that Shamika was on the run trying to stay ahead of the CPS/DSS investigation prompted by the godmother. I have a feeling Shamika may have also been ducking these two ladies who were trying to track down a child they were once big part of life to and mom just bolted to here there and parts unknown.

I am not sure what else they should have done. This mother knew her arse was toast and they would be taking that baby and so she bolted and hid from the investigation.

This poor child.

Oh poor baby. It will always confuse me when people won't hand over a child to cps only to abuse them. I'll be praying for this little guy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast