Billy Clyde Tuggle/Matthew Cowles dies

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
Through high school, college, career, marriage and child there was one constant, All My Children. I watched this soap from beginning to end, sometimes catching up a whole weeks worth on tape when VCRs were around and then later on Hulu.

My favorite bad guy was Billy Clyde Tuggle. When he was around you knew strange stuff was about to happen. :) He was played by Matthew Cowles who passed away May 22nd at the age of 69. If I knew, I did not remember that he was married to Christine Baranski.

RIP Billy Clyde.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=869051

" get your pink-and-white over here, Estelle!!!"

RIP

Oh how I hated Billy Clyde and wanted Donna away from him! That was a loooong time ago!

That was going on when I watched the show. I worked at a bank where the noon lunch group watched it faithfully. Good times.

Rest in peace, Matthew.

Ahh, Billy Clyde. He always breathed hard. I wondered what he acted like off stage.

I would imagine if he was married to Christine Baranski (which I just learned a month or so ago) that he was a great guy. He was one hell of an actor to make us hate him so much!

Oh no! "Billy Clyde Tuggle" was my favorite bad guy in the "Soaps"! I was angry when he was "killed off", lol! How did he die? The articles I read didn't say anything about how he died. I'm so sorry, what a great loss. Prayers for his family and friends. :(

RIP Mattew Cowles.

One of my best memories of my mom was watching All My Children with her. We had Billy Clyde Tuggle's number...LOL He was so skeevy...

RIP Matthew Cowles.

I am so sad to read this! Matthew made Billy Clyde Tuggle the horrifying person you kinda had to love to hate. I especially recall his "Persuadiator," and I use that term to this day.

RIP, Matthew, and my condolences to those who love you.

I loved him and never even knew he was married to Christine Baranski. RIP, Matthew Cowles.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back