1334 users online (274 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Watch out, Son... women have TEETH down there!

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3033640C157944

A rape victim once wished for teeth "where it mattered". Now a device has been designed to "bite" a rapist's penis. The patented device looks and is worn like a tampon, but it is hollow and attaches itself with tiny hooks to a man's penis during penetration...

Remember those party novelty things- I think they were called Chinese handcuffs? LOL!
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerized
    http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...3033640C157944

Remember those party novelty things- I think they were called Chinese handcuffs? LOL!

Again, another way to take a BITE out of crime.

This is the dumbest thing I ever heard of.

This is nuts!
    "In the event of rape, the device folds itself around the rapist's penis, attaching to the skin with microscopic hooks. It is only when the rapist withdraws that he will realise the device is clamped around his penis."

So~Let me get this straight.. a violent man assaults you, and if your lucky enough to live through it he discovers the jaws of life attached to his willie?
    Well if he wasn't going to kill you before he raped you, he sure will now.

Sudzi

LOL, it might be handy to be wearing if you suspect date rape though.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    LOL, it might be handy to be wearing if you suspect date rape though.
    Or as an added excitement factor for those masochist & body-mod types!
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzi
    This is nuts!
    "In the event of rape, the device folds itself around the rapist's penis, attaching to the skin with microscopic hooks. It is only when the rapist withdraws that he will realise the device is clamped around his penis."

So~Let me get this straight.. a violent man assaults you, and if your lucky enough to live through it he discovers the jaws of life attached to his willie?
    Well if he wasn't going to kill you before he raped you, he sure will now.
    Well if he doesn't feel the "bite" at the time of the assualt then what good is it?!
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

OMG Sudzi that was priceless...

The Jaws of life! HAHHAHA
    OH I am rolling ......