GUILTY GA - Lymeng Lim, 47, & Pamela Leake, 39, killed by same driver, 2012 & 2014

noZme

Reaction score
Many people are injured or killed in holiday crashes. This is just one that shouldn't have happened:

Sabrina Townes, 32, of Lawrenceville, GA was treated at a hospital following the seven-vehicle wreck that killed one person (39-year-old Pamela Leake) and injured several others. She was driving illegally while on an outstanding warrant for vehicular homicide & fleeing the scene (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/driver-who-fled-fatal-crash-on-lawrenceville-highw/nQRLf/ ) that killed Lymeng Lim in neighboring Dekalb County. In the crash Sunday, she was passing traffic in the emergency lane.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/...f7Fn/?icmp=ajc_internallink_textlink_homepage

Ok, law enforcement is over-loaded but -

How much effort was made to locate this woman since the fatal wreck 2/2012?

If she was your relative/ neighbor/ acquaintance, would you have turned her in?

Would you allow her to drive your car? Would you ride with her?

How many unlicensed, irresponsible, intoxicated, idiot drivers are on our roads? What can we do about it?

16 reported dead thus-far on GA roads this holiday weekend http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/deadly-holiday-weekend-on-georgia-roads-but-safer-/nf7X5/

This lady should never see the light of day again...

How many chances will she get? I agree with you that she should've been found earlier and maybe this would not happened.

First, I'd like to thank everyone here. I am new to this website. Tragedy brought me here. Totally senseless. If you knew here personally, you'd love her! So full of life! She kept it so real, whether you liked her opinion or not because she loved you. I wish she never moved from here in NYC. My condolences to Malka, Jabin and all the family members. I'm currently at work and it is hard to focus. Waiting for the information so I can submit it to my job. Lots of paperwork to fill out. Cant just get up in go with a gov't job. If you know Malka, please tell her to call Amanda(me). I left my # in a msg when I called her. I'd like to be there. Pam isn't coming back and I want to see her off to heaven as well. I want this woman (Townes) to rot in jail. I cannot believe she killed before (vehicular homicide) and law enforcement did not find her. Really??? They'd find her here in NYC quickly. Please, Capt. Jeff Smith, do everything to keep her behind bars.

I hope that killer gets thrown under the jail. My beautiful big sis diva nubian queen will never leave me. Just like your mom diva Candice who ascended in 2009, a week before your birthday in April...you were beautiful and strong. More april showers pouring down from these eyes. I dont see any May flowers. Pamela...born to be sacrificed in order to catch a wreckless killer with no regard for human life, not even her own 2 children. I feel bad for them also. At least one family gets some closure (2012 homicide). Pamela's friends and family deserve the same now! I love you always, Pam! Your "GodSis" Amanda.

Amanda, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend,. Pam sounds like a delightful person.

Please come back when you can & tell us more.

I agree with Suspicious, that woman should never see the light of day. One lifetime behind bars seems inadequate for her stupidity & killing 2 innocent people. I am committed to writing letters & I hope other WS'ers will too.

Pam's funeral will be in Biscoe, North Carolina on Friday 5/30/2014 at 11:00 am. Hood Chapel. The address for Hood Chapel is 313 Bruton Street, Briscoe, NC
(zip code) 27209. Everyone is hurting. Im all the way in New York City and my job said I cannot leave because of lack of manpower. The bond for Sabrina Townes was set at $300k. She has some nerve to cry. Unbelievable. Here is a link to more info. I must work in a few hours, no sleep, puffy eyes. Malka and Jabin are constantly on my mind. I feel I am rambling, so..I'm taking my leave for now. Link below. Good night everyone. http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...-multi-car-accident-gwinnett-coounty/9599165/

Pamela
a>

I hope everyone can see them. Not hard to tell how vibrant she was. Her mom was the same way. :tantrum: Cant continue. Very drained and exhausted. I hope they dont let Pam die in vain. The police had Sabrina Townes' name spelled incorrectly on those outstanding warrants(8 I believe), for 2 yrs. She was driving with a suspended license when she injured others and killed Pam. SMH. Malka will handle that, I am sure! Goodbye, for now.

UPDATE! WEDNESDAY (yesterday)...also thank you user amandab and everyone who cares. Love you all. Thank you.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/vehicular-homicide-suspect-granted-300000-bond/nf78c/

http://m.wsbradio.com/news/news/woman-accused-causing-deadly-wreck-granted-bond/nf72T/ I feel she should not have gotten any bond. Who knows if she had the money? SMH. Anyway, I'm thankful she is in jail despite that. <modsnip> I work for New York City Transit in New York City. I didnt want to post a photo of him online but it's already all over the news so...

Attachments

• 527797_475923089096619_1041315616_n.jpg
    527797_475923089096619_1041315616_n.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 970679_740728205949438_1565763629_n.jpg
    970679_740728205949438_1565763629_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 16
I put together a little photo grid. Pam read her mom's obituary (see photo). The next day was Pamela's birthday. SMH. Sometimes things happen in a very eerie way... Pam and Candice were special people. Strong women. As I said, Jabin will be added to my list of beneficiaries. Be safe.

Attachments

• 553229_385786464776949_1337546770_n.jpg
    553229_385786464776949_1337546770_n.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
  • imageedit_1_8142000544.jpg
    imageedit_1_8142000544.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 560351_481668695188725_1814333933_n.jpg
    560351_481668695188725_1814333933_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Only way I see to do that here. By the way, Pam is now buried. I received a message from a moderator, didnt find out the issue yet. Whatever it was, it was not intentional. Maybe I wont even upload the obituary. Frankly, I'm going through too much to go back and forth in private messages. Just trying to let people know what was/is happening. Im outta here.
First, I'd like to thank everyone here. I am new to this website. Tragedy brought me here. Totally senseless. If you knew here personally, you'd love her! So full of life! She kept it so real, whether you liked her opinion or not because she loved you. I wish she never moved from here in NYC. My condolences to Malka, Jabin and all the family members. I'm currently at work and it is hard to focus. Waiting for the information so I can submit it to my job. Lots of paperwork to fill out. Cant just get up in go with a gov't job. If you know Malka, please tell her to call Amanda(me). I left my # in a msg when I called her. I'd like to be there. Pam isn't coming back and I want to see her off to heaven as well. I want this woman (Townes) to rot in jail. I cannot believe she killed before (vehicular homicide) and law enforcement did not find her. Really??? They'd find her here in NYC quickly. Please, Capt. Jeff Smith, do everything to keep her behind bars.

I hope that killer gets thrown under the jail. My beautiful big sis diva nubian queen will never leave me. Just like your mom diva Candice who ascended in 2009, TWO days before your birthday in April...you were beautiful and strong. More april showers pouring down from these eyes. I dont see any May flowers. Pamela...born to be sacrificed in order to catch a reckless killer with no regard for human life, not even her own 2 children. I feel bad for them also. At least one family gets some closure (2012 homicide). Pamela's friends and family deserve the same now! I love you always, Pam! Your "GodSis" Amanda.

I was just posting all I could for everyone interested in this case. Wasn't trying to collect any money. Wow. Intense. I apologize Lambchop. Im here but not here. Wont upload obituary until I'm cleared. Townes will be back in court.
I hope everyone can see them. Not hard to tell how vibrant she was. Her mom was the same way. :tantrum: Cant continue. Very drained and exhausted. I hope they dont let Pam die in vain. She was driving with a suspended license when she injured others and killed Pam. SMH. Malka will handle that, I am sure! Goodbye, for now.

UPDATE! WEDNESDAY (yesterday)...also thank you user amandab and everyone who cares. Love you all. Thank you.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/vehicular-homicide-suspect-granted-300000-bond/nf78c/

http://m.wsbradio.com/news/news/woman-accused-causing-deadly-wreck-granted-bond/nf72T/ I feel she should not have gotten any bond. Who knows if she had the money? SMH. Anyway, I'm thankful she is in jail despite that. <modsnip> I work for New York City Transit in New York City. I didnt want to post a photo of him online but it's already all over the news so...

Obviously, if I posted detailed info plus pictures, even the obituary of Pam and Malka's mom( SMH), which the media does not have, I a close friend. I am starting to get upset. I want to be left alone or I will unregister. Simple. I need ti mourn my friend in peace not be back and forth here. Investigste. Ask Malka if all this is true and if she knows me. If the law enforcement were as interested in catching townes I wouldnt be typing this. Good bye.
I hope everyone can see them. Not hard to tell how vibrant she was. Her mom was the same way. :tantrum: Cant continue. Very drained and exhausted. I hope they dont let Pam die in vain. The police had Sabrina Townes' name spelled incorrectly on those outstanding warrants(8 I believe), for 2 yrs. She was driving with a suspended license when she injured others and killed Pam. SMH. Malka will handle that, I am sure! Goodbye, for now.

Amanda, thanks for sharing the photos & remembrances of Pam. It's understandable that you are reeling with the loss & it seems terribly unfair that you couldn't attend the services. Hang in there, I know you will be an integral in putting the one who killed your friend away.

Websleuth's policy is to verify case "insiders" so please don't take that as a personal attack. Verification allows more latitude in comments, so sometimes soon, take a minute to talk to a moderator. I saw something about a fundraiser was deleted & you can understand why that cannot be discussed here. It's an honest mistake that happens here now & again. We all skim through the registration & forget some details.

This thread has been viewed more than 500 times. Townes has been charged & will face justice. I hope you ( & others friends & family) will continue to provide inside news & will be with us when that unusual person* goes away.

*term we must use when we really want to say something else... & readers usually understand

From October 2015:

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/ar...cle_6dec47dc-050c-5e5e-b0c8-85ff1ff2c5ea.html

Sabrina Townes pleaded guilty on Oct. 12 to charges in DeKalb County related to a fatal crash, then pleaded guilty Monday morning in Gwinnett for her involvement in an accident on Ga. Highway 316 in May 2014...

The DeKalb judge sentenced Townes to serve 15 years, while the Gwinnett judge sentenced her to 30 with the first 20 served in confinement. The two sentences are likely to run concurrently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back