GUILTY Canada - Baby Victoria, newborn, Trois Rivieres QC, 26 May 2014

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
AMBER ALERT: One day old baby taken from hospital in Trois-Rivieres Quebec. Baby was in a blue blanket and the woman was disguised as a nurse. She is 5'4" and 130 lbs. She is in a Red Yaris with a sign "Bebe a bord". No story yet, just tweets now.

CP24 ‏@CP24 3m
Police release photo of woman believed to have taken baby from Ville-Marie hospital in Trois-Rivieres.

Bom1zTBCYAAD-Sa.jpg

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/471107531041820672/photo/1

An Amber Alert has been issued for a newborn baby girl taken from a hospital in Trois Riviere Quebec.

An Amber alert has been issued in Quebec after a baby was taken from a hospital.

Police confirmed a woman dressed as a nurse entered Ville-Marie hospital in Trois-Rivieres and took a one-day-old baby wrapped in a blue blanket. The woman drove off with a “baby on board” sign in the window.

Police are looking for a woman described as 5 feet, four inches tall and 130 pounds driving a red Toyota Yaris hatchback.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/amber-...ois-rivieres-hospital-1.1839507#ixzz32sTE0GtM

Bom0MGnIMAA8gTR.jpg

1958310_10152503001947774_2344688925274093557_n.jpg

AMBER ALERT: One day old baby taken from hospital in Trois-Rivieres Quebec. Baby was in a blue blanket and the woman was disguised as a nurse. She is 5'4" and 130 lbs. She is in a Red Yaris with a sign "Bebe a bord". No story yet, just tweets now.

CP24 ‏@CP24 3m
Police release photo of woman believed to have taken baby from Ville-Marie hospital in Trois-Rivieres.

Bom1zTBCYAAD-Sa.jpg

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/471107531041820672/photo/1

Oh no!

Is it just me, or does this woman look fairly young in this photo?

We must have been creating threads at the same time !

I really hope this baby arrives safely back to her family quickly. I cannot imagine their nightmare right now.

That poor mother, oh my goodness. I can't imagine going from joy from having a new wee one, to absolute terror like this.

What a devastating experience. My prayers going out to the frightened parents. They must be besides themselves with fear. The only good thing is that this person will care for the child. I am sure they will find him soon. :praying:

NEWSTALK1010 ‏@newstalk1010 36s
BREAKING: Police in Quebec confirm the baby who was the subject of an #AmberAlert has been found safe and sound. A suspect has been arrested

What a devastating experience. My prayers going out to the frightened parents. They must be besides themselves with fear. The only good thing is that this person will care for the child. I am sure they will find him soon. :praying:

BREAKING: Police in Quebec confirm the baby who was the subject of an #AmberAlert has been found safe and sound. A suspect has been arrested

Thank goodness! Katy, you were right about finding them soon!!!

Baby Victoria has been found. So relieved! This has been shared all over my FB (I'm in Quebec) as well as all news media in Quebec. This Amber Alert worked.

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!

I was coming to create a thread and not only were two of you already on it but by the time I read through this thread to make sure I wasn't double-posting a link, baby is safe and suspect has been arrested!!!

This is every parent's worst nightmare. I'm so glad it ended well for them.

Thank you to police for acting quickly!

Baby Victoria has been found. So relieved! This has been shared all over my FB (I'm in Quebec) as well as all news media in Quebec. This Amber Alert worked.

where did you see baby's name? it's not in the amber alert or the CBC articles

where did you see baby's name? it's not in the amber alert or the CBC articles

Yes the baby's name is Victoria. This news video gives her name, no family name. No name on the suspect yet. Four teens contacted police when they saw the suspect image on social media and recognized her later on. They all went to visit the baby's family at the hospital. The suspect might appear in court today, also there could be mental issues. The video shows the officer carrying the baby and beaming.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...ound-suspect-arrested-quebec-police-1.2655088

Police shared a photo on social networks of the woman police were seeking.

The child was found three hours later after four teenagers learned of the abduction through Facebook.

The teenagers say they went looking for the vehicle of the woman at the centre of the hunt, and found one that fit the description — then called police.

“We saw [the alert] on Facebook, and decided to go looking for red cars, and we saw the woman. We recognized her,” said Mélisane Bergeron.

Police say they arrested a 21-year-old woman at her home.

Awesome kids!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/abducted-baby-back-with-family-1.2655252

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member