1313 users online (269 members and 1044 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OH - Coventry Twp, Infant's body at construction site, Mar'05

A funeral service today is planned for a male infant found at a construction site in Coventry Township near Akron on March 21st. Donations for burial were coordinated by an organization called the Babies Funeral Fund.

http://wkrc.com/news/state/story.asp...8-F9784D7E88D0
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-29-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Poor little baby boy. Hope he rests in peace.

Killing newborns has to be an especially despicable form of murder, especially since many states now allow birthmothers to leave their babies at hospitals with no questions asked. Here in San Diego we recently had a newborn found wrapped in plastic stuffed behind a dumpster- luckily the little guy lived.

A funeral service today is planned for a male infant found at a construction site in Coventry Township near Akron on March 21st. Donations for burial were coordinated by an organization called the Babies Funeral Fund.

http://wkrc.com/news/state/story.asp...8-F9784D7E88D0
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I do not see a NamUs or Doe Network profile... case closed? or just not listed?