1109 users online (233 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86
Results 1,276 to 1,284 of 1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    bbm
    LE didn't give this profile description because the boys identified a suspect with dermatitis. The FBI's profile includes people with a noticeable, but not physically handicapping "imperfection" (causes self esteem issues). This would include people with a slight lisp like Dan.
    I don't think Pensfan is saying that the boys identified dermatitis. Rather they did not say anything about skin problems. The fbi is the one that said that dermatitis is a possibility.

Caoutch is this what you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by nmogren View Post
    I don't think Pensfan is saying that the boys identified dermatitis. Rather they did not say anything about skin problems. The fbi is the one that said that dermatitis is a possibility.

Caoutch is this what you are referring to?
    Right. But where was the FBI quoted as saying this? I know I read it, but can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Caoutchouc View Post
    Right. But where was the FBI quoted as saying this? I know I read it, but can't find it
    I'll see if I can find it.

I'll see if I can find it.
    The first article on the media thread says the fbi profile of the suspect has some sort of physical deformity. I couldn't link but it's on page one of each thread, first article. It's hard to read.

The first article on the media thread says the fbi profile of the suspect has some sort of physical deformity. I couldn't link but it's on page one of each thread, first article. It's hard to read.
    Thanks - very confusing because I still cannot establish where the FBI published this. PM'd mod for help

Sorry - I am still not seeing the FBI quote/description in relation to the Wetterling case. The NYT article is good, but does not mention Jacob Wetterling
    Thanks - very confusing because I still cannot establish where the FBI published this. PM'd mod for help

http://lmgtfy.com

Oct. 25, 1989: Authorities receive several tips that a small red car had been seen in St. Joseph in the past three weeks. About two dozen red cars in the area are investigated. The FBI profile describes the abductor as a white man, 25-35 years old, employed in a low-skilled job with a low self-image probably stemming from a physical deformity such as acne or scars.
    http://globegazette.com/jacob-wetter...cc4c03286.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com

Oct. 25, 1989: Authorities receive several tips that a small red car had been seen in St. Joseph in the past three weeks. About two dozen red cars in the area are investigated. The FBI profile describes the abductor as a white man, 25-35 years old, employed in a low-skilled job with a low self-image probably stemming from a physical deformity such as acne or scars.
    http://globegazette.com/jacob-wetter...cc4c03286.html
    Turn the snark down a notch, please. (I do love lmgtfy, however)
    I STILL don't see WHERE it was released. This gazette only states they did at some point.

You mean to tell me the StarTrib didn't pick that up? I find that hard to believe

Hang on guys. New thread coming. I'll be back in a minute with the link.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86