MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
ht_jacob_wetterling2_091021_mn.jpg

11-year-old Jacob Wetterling was riding bicycles with his brother and a friend in St. Joseph, Minnesota on October 22, 1989 when they were approached by an unknown man with a gun. The man let the other boys go, but grabbed Jacob and walked away with him. Jacob has never been heard from again.

Jacob on NamUs
NCMEC
Charley Project
Facebook
AMW
Jacob Wetterling Resource Center - http://www.jwrc.org/

Jacob Wetterling SAR and Map Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MN MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, 22 Oct 1989 ***MEDIA THREAD***NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

MN MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, 22 Oct 1989 ***CASE FACTS***NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Previous threads:

Please continue here.

If you bring forward posts that contain copywritten content, it's important that you also copy and post the links.

This is very telling. Perp tells Aaron and Trevor to 'run towards the woods'....it was pitch black, it was a dead end street no through traffic. There were no cars that followed the boys back. The perp knew the boys and knew the area.

I wonder if Fr Gillespie was the priest in DR's church? Could he have been the one who molested DR when he was a child ?? Just working my theory

Sorry, I forgot to add this one to my previous post.
NEW RULES ON SEX OFFENDERS. WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT DO ON WEBSLEUTHS
It seems there is a legal consideration concerning whether we are allowed to bring information to Websleuths from the actual sex offender registry.

It is illegal to use the sex offender register information to harass anyone. We would never condone this at Websleuths.

It is not illegal (in my opinion) if when a child goes missing or is harmed we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

In every case we have local people reading and posting here. Therefore we are within the guidelines using this info for local information.

Again, we are not EVER going to even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting we do about a sex offender will always be within the law.

Rules New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Human, I may have to borrow your phrase "sliming around." This is an excellent phrase.

I wonder if Fr Gillespie was the priest in DR's church? Could he have been the one who molested DR when he was a child ?? Just working my theory

This is how rumors and misinformation get started. It has NEVER been established that DR was molested, by anyone, let alone Fr. Gillespie. Careful wording of your statements, please everyone.

Yes, Fr. Gillespie was the priest at DR's church.

attachment.php

jacob-wetterling-abductor-sketch.jpg

attachment.php

videostill.jpg

Looks quite possible IMO

Credits: MN Correctional, Saintautumnfiles, MN Correctional, Fox 9 still photo via Joy Baker

has anyone checked the schools' yearbooks or class pictures? he must be in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy