1027 users online (228 members and 799 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AZ - Eric Silverstein, 38, Superior, 28 May 2014

Eric Silverstein

Community rallies to find missing Gilbert man

Last seen at a Circle K in Superior at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday.
    Jennifer Silverstein said it was unlike her husband to not respond to messages, and that he regularly messages her and his mother daily. He had a video chat with his daughters hours before he stopped responding.
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...-abrk/9736577/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Community rallies to find missing Gilbert man

A 36-year-old Gilbert man was reported missing Wednesday after failing to return home or contact family members, according to Gilbert police.

Eric Silverstein, director of the K-12 Partnerships at the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix, was last seen at a Circle K in Superior at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday. Silverstein had previously visited a convenience store in Gilbert about 2:30 a.m. His wife, Jennifer Silverstein, said he stopped responding to messages after 7 p.m. Tuesday.
    Lisa Rigler, president of the Small Business Alliance advocacy group and head of the efforts, said neighbors have especially gone out of their way to assist in the search, visiting the Circle K he was last seen at and prompting police to pull surveillance footage.
    More at link.

Wow, this community is really pulling together for this man. Sounds like a great guy. I hope he's found safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post

More at link.

Wow, this community is really pulling together for this man. Sounds like a great guy. I hope he's found safe and sound.
    Check out the comment under the article. Hopefully not credible.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Not sure if this is an old listing or not but isn't this the job Eric has??

http://azscience.org/assets/Director...n_Dec_2013.pdf

Adding: Ok, I should have looked more closely. This listing was for Dec 2013. It says it in the link.
    Last edited by Plumeria5; 05-30-2014 at 12:19 AM.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Check out the comment under the article. Hopefully not credible.
    I hope it's not true. If not, the person who posted that is a <self-snip>

OMG, I think it is true. I found his wife's FB. AWFUL! Not sure if I can post the link.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    OMG, I think it is true. I found his wife's FB. AWFUL! Not sure if I can post the link.

My friend (a triplet mom) is FB friends with this man's wife. The wife's FB confirms that her husband has been found deceased. I don't know any other details.

So very sad. My heart goes out to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for this family.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Very, very sad for the family and especially those little girls. He worked in Phoenix, from what I have read. I wonder why he was at a convenience store at both 2:30 am in Gilbert and 5:30 am in Superior. Very hot and desolate out there.

Quote Originally Posted by LarkBunting View Post
    My friend (a triplet mom) is FB friends with this man's wife. The wife's FB confirms that her husband has been found deceased. I don't know any other details.

So very sad. My heart goes out to his family.

This is very sad indeed. My heart goes out to the wife and children. I searched this mornings news and didn't see any update. Is there any more on the wife's FB?

Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
    This is very sad indeed. My heart goes out to the wife and children. I searched this mornings news and didn't see any update. Is there any more on the wife's FB?
    Nothing new on her FB. She is having a very difficult time, as expected. I feel so terrible for her and her babies. My heart breaks for them all.

Quote Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post

From what I know, LE is releasing very few details - basically, nothing. But, I have seen people post that they hope police catch whomever is responsible. So, that leads me to believe that foul play is involved, OR that LE cannot rule out foul play at this time.

I have heard from friends that he really loved his family, looooved his kids, & that this is out of character for him (to disappear).

So sad. I hope that whatever happened, his family will get answers &, if justice is needed, swift justice.

From what I know, LE is releasing very few details - basically, nothing. But, I have seen people post that they hope police catch whomever is responsible. So, that leads me to believe that foul play is involved, OR that LE cannot rule out foul play at this time.

I have heard from friends that he really loved his family, looooved his kids, & that this is out of character for him (to disappear).

So sad. I hope that whatever happened, his family will get answers &, if justice is needed, swift justice.

I read a poem he had written about his daughters on their blog. Touching and sad!

The last contact with him was on Tuesday evening at 7 pm and there was a video chat earlier with the girls. So I guess that could have been done on his phone? Did he go to work on Tuesday? Maybe there was some sort of tension so he didn't go home that evening and was driving around thinking and stopped at the convenience store in Gilbert at 2:30am. It is the Circle K Superior sighting at 5:30am that is such a mystery. What happened between 2:30am and 5:30am? It would only have taken an hour give or take to get from Gilbert to Superior. And sunrise is around 5:15 so it would have already been getting light when he was at Circle K.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...-abrk/9774373/

A 36-year-old Gilbert man reported missing Wednesday has been found dead in Superior, according to Pinal County sheriff''s investigators.

Eric Silverstein's body was found near the base of the bridge on U.S. 60 that connects Superior to Globe, said Sgt. Pat Ramirez, a Pinal County Sheriff's spokesman.

I don't know, I read 1 person who said "hope they catch the person" but from what I'm reading the grieving doesn't show anger more of a loss. I would think more people would be up in arms if he was harmed by someone else. Also the article said he suffered from depression athough no signs of it at this time. IMO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast