1351 users online (251 members and 1100 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AZ - Marisol Rios 15, & Antonia Brito 14, Flagstaff, 29 May 2014

Marisol Rios 15 & Antonia Brito

PD: 2 Flagstaff teenage girls missing

Flagstaff police said Marisol Rios, 15, was last seen at 7 a.m. Thursday after she was dropped off at Summit High School in Flagstaff. Rios had plans to go to the mall and was planning to be home at 2:30 p.m., but never returned. Rios' friend, Antonia Brito was reported missing on Friday. The girls were seen together in the Sunnyside area about 2 p.m. Thursday.
    http://www.kpho.com/story/25656219/p...-teens-missing
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I was speaking tp Flagstaff officer Valeria just now and she told me that the girls have showed back up. Not sure who to tell.

Thanks, 4SAM!

I am so glad those girls are back home. I hope they learned a lesson. It's just too dangerous out alone like that.

They are such cute girls!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I have to wonder if these small suitcases were motorcycle suitcases. Both of my brothers have Harley Roadgliders (sp?) and you wouldn't believe all the things they can get on there! They do charity rides and rode in Rolling Thunder this year. They are vets and grandpa's having their flings.

The suitcases could be strapped down on the second seat with tiedowns.

I dunno, but I sure do want to know who these two are and what happened. It hurts every time when I know of bodies just thrown away like that. Especially children.

We need an update!

Well. I had a senior moment here and posted in the wrong thread! The above post was supposed to be on the where 2 small suitcases were found in Wi. with partial bodies in them.

Authorities have now disclosed one is a female and they are not even sure of the sex of the other but believe it is a female also. They may know and are just not telling.

Anyway, 'scuse me!

Quote Originally Posted by 4SAM View Post
    I was speaking tp Flagstaff officer Valeria just now and she told me that the girls have showed back up. Not sure who to tell.
    That's great news!

Here is a link:
    http://flagscanner.com/fsmajor-alert...ing-juveniles/
    **UPDATE** 6/2/2014 Per the Flagstaff Police Department, both girls have been found, and are safe. No further information was provided.