1265 users online (197 members and 1068 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Michael, 54, & Lynda Walton, 52, found slain in their Katy home, 29 May 2014

Ryan Robert Walton

Son missing after parents found dead

Authorities investigating the murder of a prominent Texas couple in their gated-community home have set their sights on their son whom they say has since gone missing.
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz33GQyyLuD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 06-01-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

TX - Prominent Katy couple murdered in home; Son ARRESTED

http://www.click2houston.com/news/fb...-home/26242580

The Sheriff said there was no sign of forced entry into the home which has an appraised value of well over $1.4 million, according to the property appraisers website.

Nehls said he does not believe the victims were involved in a murder-suicide.

"Our detectives are looking at the home's video surveillance. Obviously the gated community has surveillance of vehicles going in and out. So we are in the process of looking at all of that to try and determined exactly what happened here."

From article:

Nehls said the neighborhood was very secure with every person and vehicle through the gate photographed and identified before being allowed inside.

He said the Walton's had multiple children living in the home and possibly more away at college. It was unclear where the other children were at the time of the murders.

Investigators are desperately searching for the couple's youngest son, Ryan Walton.

The 20-year-old recently attended Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi.
    Last edited by Salem; 06-01-2014 at 12:10 AM. Reason: update titel
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Shoot, I wanted to post a picture of Ryan but my computer is acting up on me. If anyone else can post a pic of him thank you in advance!

Police are seeking him for questioning.
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

Local 2 has learned new information about the search for Ryan Walton. Sources said it is possible the 20-year-old is no longer in Texas. They are desperately trying to get in touch with him.

"We haven't been able to contact him. Friends and family members, neighbors have been trying to call him with no luck," said Nehls. "We ask for anyone's help. If you know where Ryan Walton is please contact the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office."

Friends of the family also told Local 2 there had been some conflict in the family recently, some unresolved issues involving Ryan.

Michael and Lynda Walton had four kids -- three boys and a daughter who is still in high school and about to graduate.

Nehls said neighbors told him the couple was well respected and may have had some part in developing the exclusive Lake Pointe Estates community.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/fb...-home/26242580
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Similar to another case being discussed here at WS.

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Exclamation Ryan Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Snoods View Post
    Shoot, I wanted to post a picture of Ryan but my computer is acting up on me. If anyone else can post a pic of him thank you in advance!

Police are seeking him for questioning.
    Here you go :

" The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by CHERIE.T View Post
    Similar to another case being discussed here at WS.
    Yes, and it's these cases, that keep me from sleeping.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    Here you go :

Thank you for posting Ryan's picture, Little Jedi

Oh Jeez...

Sounds similar to the Orange County cases of the Sachs and the Sheers...

Affluent families... Son in the early 20's murdering parents!

Arrest!

One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

He sure doesn't look like the happy-go-lucky kid in the driver's license picture.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

From the above link:

"According to the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, the 20-year-old son was arrested by an off-duty deputy sheriff during a traffic stop around 12:30 p.m. at FM 762 and Interstate 59 in Rosenberg. He was driving his mother's BMW, which had been reported stolen.
    Walton had been missing and out of touch since the murders – until one clue that tipped off investigators.
    “A blue BMW vehicle…We were able to receive surveillance video from the gates leading in and out of that subdivision. The vehicle was leaving at approximately 9 a.m. that Thursday morning,” said Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls."

"During a press conference Saturday afternoon, Nehls said Nehls said Ryan Walton is cooperating with investigators and answering all their questions.
    Meanwhile, detectives are working to get a warrant to search the car and hopefully find the murder weapon.
    The tragic circumstances prompts the question, if Walton is convicted, why?
    “The only way we are going to get that information is by speaking to Ryan about his role that he played in this,” Nehls said."

From your links Coco & Margarita (thanks):

"Deputies also said there was forced entry into the home, but that it wasn’t ransacked and it doesn’t look like anything was stolen."

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Son-a...261381291.html

Quote Originally Posted by michmi View Post
    He sure doesn't look like the happy-go-lucky kid in the driver's license picture.
    Yeah, really. He looks...haunted.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Such a tragedy! I know folks who know this family and this child. How does it get to this? What can put a stop to it? My gut keeps telling me better mental health awareness, care and treatment, but I don't know. I just hurt so much for these families, and know in my heart, there but for the grace of God go I.
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast