GUILTY TX - Michael, 54, & Lynda Walton, 52, found slain in their Katy home, 29 May 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ryan Robert Walton
attachment.php

Son missing after parents found dead

Authorities investigating the murder of a prominent Texas couple in their gated-community home have set their sights on their son whom they say has since gone missing.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-home-wanted-article-1.1811718#ixzz33GQyyLuD

Attachments

• ryan.jpg
    ryan.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 30
http://www.click2houston.com/news/fbcso-son-finds-parents-slain-inside-home/26242580

The Sheriff said there was no sign of forced entry into the home which has an appraised value of well over $1.4 million, according to the property appraisers website.

Nehls said he does not believe the victims were involved in a murder-suicide.

"Our detectives are looking at the home's video surveillance. Obviously the gated community has surveillance of vehicles going in and out. So we are in the process of looking at all of that to try and determined exactly what happened here."

From article:

Nehls said the neighborhood was very secure with every person and vehicle through the gate photographed and identified before being allowed inside.

He said the Walton's had multiple children living in the home and possibly more away at college. It was unclear where the other children were at the time of the murders.

Investigators are desperately searching for the couple's youngest son, Ryan Walton.

The 20-year-old recently attended Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi.

Shoot, I wanted to post a picture of Ryan but my computer is acting up on me. If anyone else can post a pic of him thank you in advance!

Police are seeking him for questioning.

Local 2 has learned new information about the search for Ryan Walton. Sources said it is possible the 20-year-old is no longer in Texas. They are desperately trying to get in touch with him.

"We haven't been able to contact him. Friends and family members, neighbors have been trying to call him with no luck," said Nehls. "We ask for anyone's help. If you know where Ryan Walton is please contact the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office."

Friends of the family also told Local 2 there had been some conflict in the family recently, some unresolved issues involving Ryan.

Michael and Lynda Walton had four kids -- three boys and a daughter who is still in high school and about to graduate.

Nehls said neighbors told him the couple was well respected and may have had some part in developing the exclusive Lake Pointe Estates community.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/fbcso-son-finds-parents-slain-inside-home/26242580

Similar to another case being discussed here at WS.

Shoot, I wanted to post a picture of Ryan but my computer is acting up on me. If anyone else can post a pic of him thank you in advance!

Police are seeking him for questioning.

Here you go :

ryan.jpg

Oh Jeez...

Sounds similar to the Orange County cases of the Sachs and the Sheers...

Affluent families... Son in the early 20's murdering parents!

:eek:

From the above link:

"According to the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, the 20-year-old son was arrested by an off-duty deputy sheriff during a traffic stop around 12:30 p.m. at FM 762 and Interstate 59 in Rosenberg. He was driving his mother's BMW, which had been reported stolen.
Walton had been missing and out of touch since the murders – until one clue that tipped off investigators.
“A blue BMW vehicle…We were able to receive surveillance video from the gates leading in and out of that subdivision. The vehicle was leaving at approximately 9 a.m. that Thursday morning,” said Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls."

"During a press conference Saturday afternoon, Nehls said Nehls said Ryan Walton is cooperating with investigators and answering all their questions.
Meanwhile, detectives are working to get a warrant to search the car and hopefully find the murder weapon.
The tragic circumstances prompts the question, if Walton is convicted, why?
“The only way we are going to get that information is by speaking to Ryan about his role that he played in this,” Nehls said."

Such a tragedy! I know folks who know this family and this child. How does it get to this? What can put a stop to it? My gut keeps telling me better mental health awareness, care and treatment, but I don't know. I just hurt so much for these families, and know in my heart, there but for the grace of God go I.

Beyond sad that this young man killed his parents. I feel heartbreak for his siblings.

O/T Wow, I didn't notice...clearly I talk too much :D Thanks.

I wonder if that's drugs, or mental illness, or just a dark soul?

It could be a combination of all of these. I wonder when the "happy" photo was taken?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back