957 users online (209 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Hannah Woodruff, 17, Evansville, 23 May 2014

Hannah Marie Woodruff

Police searching for missing Evansville girl

EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -
    Police are searching for 17-year-old Evansville Hannah Marie Woodruff who last seen on May 23. Evansville police say they believe the teen left out her bedroom window taking clothing and make up.
    http://www.14news.com/story/25657061...vansville-girl
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The article states that she supposedly went off with someone she met on Snapchat...

I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest in this.
    "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and the cookies at the other end of the table." - Kingkeld.

I haven't found any updates. I know at 17 she's almost *legally* an adult, but I sure wasn't very mature at that age. I hope she comes home safe and sound very soon.
    "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and the cookies at the other end of the table." - Kingkeld.