GUILTY Canada - Mariana Cracogna, 26, Saskatoon SK, 30 May 2014

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
Saskatoon police believe woman abducted, asking for help
May 31, 2014

...Mariana Cracogna stands at 5'8" and weighs approximately 145 lbs. She has shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes.

Police believe she was taken from the 1100 block of 7th Street at approximately 4:00 p.m. CT.

Police say she may be with a man named Clinton McLaughlin and that people should consider him armed and dangerous. McLaughlin is described as a 36-year-old white man who is 6'6" tall, weighing 230 lbs. They also say he has access to guns.

...They say they may be in one of the following vehicles:

- A pearl white 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT, with a Saskatchewan Roughriders personalized licence plate reading MARES.

- A blue 2000 two-door Honda Civic with a carbon fibre hood and the Saskatchewan plate 277 ICI.

Officers are asking people to not approach McLaughlin, but if they see him or Cracogna to call police.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...ieve-woman-abducted-asking-for-help-1.2660633

[photos at link]

She has a feacebookpage, seems like an active healthy woman, possibly mother... The guy named is huge, but I'm holding out hope she is strong and will be safe!

http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/armed-dangerous-man-ex-fianc%C3%A9-of-abducted-woman-says-brother-1.1846997

She was planning to drop off an engagement ring to her ex-fiancé the day she went missing, her brother, Pablo Cracogna, told CTV.

“She came for the weekend to visit, went to her place to pick up a couple of things and drop off the engagement ring, and that was the last time anyone heard from her,” said Pablo.

image.jpg

The suspect posted this video on his FB, 3 hours ago??

I see it has his name, but underneath it is labelled "community." I don't think it is his own FB.

Eta, when I clicked the link, it took me to game ads. Just FYI.

Has anyone been able to watch the video? When I tried, it locked up my browser and I had to shut everything down and reboot. Might not be smart to click on that.

It looked like the video was from YouTube, but I can't find it on there.

Has anyone been able to watch the video? When I tried, it locked up my browser and I had to shut everything down and reboot. Might not be smart to click on that.

Hi okieGeanny, I think that you must've been posting as I was posting my ETA!

I am on an iPad and although nothing froze, like I said the site seemed to be for games or some crap so I x'ed the tab out right away. I agree, maybe don't click!

I was able to get on the page. The top video is a 20/20 episode or something similar about bystanders just watching and not getting involved...it's a generic thing. The still picture below of Mariana walking down the street...I can't get it to do anything.

Yes, same thing. It tried to get me to DL a link, and I X'd the page out.

It's a fake page and video. Just spam. If the video was real it would be all over the news.

http://www.ckom.com/story/updated-family-woman-allegedly-abducted-ex-fianc-pass-out-flyers/356692

Family and friends of alleged abducted Saskatoon woman Mariana Cracogna, are ramping up their efforts to bring their loved one home.

The group are passing out missing person flyers in Saskatoon and in smaller, surrounding communities.

"I'm just drained. I don't know how to feel or think. I just want to get this over with," Cracogna's brother Pablo said, adding the family is extremely worried and hope someone recognizes Cracogna from the flyer and calls police.

And she's been found alive! Update from the link:

Mariana Cracogna, the Saskatoon woman who went missing Friday after what investigators believe was an armed abduction, has been found, police said Sunday night.

According to Staff Sgt. Kirby Harmon with the Saskatoon Police Service, Cracogna is currently at an area hospital being assessed and treated for any injuries after being found shortly after 8:30 p.m. CT.

Mariana Cracogna, 26, has been missing since Friday.

The details of her release or possible escape from her alleged abductor, Clinton McLaughlin, are not known at this time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back