CA - 9 yr old lured & beat with hammer in school bathroom

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
OAKLAND, Calif. – Police arrested a woman who allegedly lured a third grade student into a bathroom during recess and beat her with a hammer.

Haseemah Diame, a parent and volunteer at Lafayette Elementary in Oakland, was arrested by police after a teacher and security guard found the third-grade girl in the bathroom with serious injuries.

The child is in a hospital and is expected to recover.

http://fox13now.com/2014/05/31/cali...-third-grader-in-school-bathroom-with-hammer/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over a family feud? That's outrageous. Where is her picture/mug shot. She deserves to be blasted all over the internet. Oh my gosh. Unreal.

Salem

Speechless, for a moment there.

news on the child is, she's just fine thank goodness:

However, Oakland Unified School District officials say the woman concealed the hammer until she lured the third grader into the restroom and struck her body several times. The girl was taken to Children's Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Oakland school district spokesperson Troy Flynt said, "The child was conscious during this process and in remarkably good spirits considering the incredible trauma she'd been through."

http://abc7news.com/news/mother-arrested-for-attacking-9-year-old-girl-at-school-with-hammer/86541/

Gracious. Well, at any rate, good that the girl is expected to recover fully. I'm always curious about the SPECIFIC motive in attacks like this one. I'm just going to guess, the girl who was assaulted with the hammer was more socially and academically successful and didn't include the other daughter in her social circle. Just a blind guess based on crazy mother's motives for assaulting little kids.

Anyway, blessing that the girl is expected to recover.

Speechless, for a moment there.

news on the child is, she's just fine thank goodness:

However, Oakland Unified School District officials say the woman concealed the hammer until she lured the third grader into the restroom and struck her body several times. The girl was taken to Children's Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Oakland school district spokesperson Troy Flynt said, "The child was conscious during this process and in remarkably good spirits considering the incredible trauma she'd been through."

http://abc7news.com/news/mother-arrested-for-attacking-9-year-old-girl-at-school-with-hammer/86541/

Remarkably good spirits??? Surely, that's some sort of joke? The poor kid was probably in shock, disassociated from the reality and horror of the attack.
I can't even imagine how frightening that must have been....

I read this last night but TOS prevented me from commenting.

Now that I have a bit of self control in place . . .

The articles make it sound like the 9 yr old family and the family of the adult who attacked her have some sort of feud. How does having a dislike for or a dispute with another family translate into an adult female attacking a 9 yr old?

WHO IS this person???? She is a volunteer at the school??? This woman had access to any one of the children in that school it would seem. That is scary scary scary crap.

Poor kiddo. I am glad she was not seriously injured but yeah, trauma? I cannot even imagine how frightening that was.

I read this last night but TOS prevented me from commenting.

Now that I have a bit of self control in place . . .

The articles make it sound like the 9 yr old family and the family of the adult who attacked her have some sort of feud. How does having a dislike for or a dispute with another family translate into an adult female attacking a 9 yr old?

WHO IS this person???? She is a volunteer at the school??? This woman had access to any one of the children in that school it would seem. That is scary scary scary crap.

Poor kiddo. I am glad she was not seriously injured but yeah, trauma? I cannot even imagine how frightening that was.

The school district identified the woman as Haseemah Diame, a well-known volunteer at the school. Both Diame and her victim are new immigrants from Yemen.

"It seems there was some sort of family feud and this act was perpetrated as one of vengeance to get back against this other family with which this other woman had a conflict," Flynt said.

The school district identified the woman as Haseemah Diame, a well-known volunteer at the school. Both Diame and her victim are new immigrants from Yemen.

"It seems there was some sort of family feud and this act was perpetrated as one of vengeance to get back against this other family with which this other woman had a conflict," Flynt said.

BBM: We don't play that way here in America. You beat a child, there IS no good reason!

My Goodness and How Horrific. [modsnip] I'm horrified to be honest. I've had a head injury and still cannot type right because of it. Long Lasting issues from the accident and I know what your head cracking sounds and feels like and I feel just horror for her. She should be charged with attempt murder in the 1st and nothing less. [modsnip]

Cherry we have more than our fair share of child abusing, killing monsters that are homegrown.

This woman knew what she was doing was wrong. That's why she snuck in the hammer and lured this child into the bathroom.

"Don't tell your mom"??? What does she expect this girl to say to explain a claw hammer assault to her genitals?

Crazy lady. I hope the girl is able to recover.

And I feel sorry for her daughter who has to bear this horrible stigma of having her mother do this.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ing-lafayette-elementary-family-feud-dispute/

OMG! So more details are now coming out but rather than help make any sense of the motivation behind this crime they simply add to the already present horror of the situation!

This poor child! Was the intent to mutilate the child's genitalia? If so why? To prevent her from bearing children? Some sort of Female Genitalia Mutilation? Do they practice that in Yemen?? NM, I see that they do :(

There is so much more to this story IMO

I wonder if the woman was offended that the other mother had not opted to do so with her own daughter and took matters into her own hands????

Good gravy, this is horrible.

OAKLAND -- Criminal proceedings against a mother accused of sexually assaulting someone else's child with a hammer at an Oakland elementary school were suspended Thursday due to questions over the woman's mental health.

SNIP

A judge on Thursday ordered that two court-appointed doctors assess Diame's mental competency. The doctors reports are due on Diame's next court appearance on Sept. 4.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_26295016/oakland-mom-accused-bizarre-sex-attack-child-at

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back