Were foreign serial killers involved?

Holdontoyourhat

Former Member
Reaction score
Argument for "foreign":

1. Common letters were grossly malformed. Common words were misspelled.
  2. Some of the terms used are unusual.
  3. RN author stated he was "...a member of a group that represents a foreign faction."
  4. RN author stated he respects John's "...bussiness, but not the country that it serves."
  5. RN author left a large handwriting sample. This is risky for a local, and safer for a foreigner.
  6. The closing salutation "Victory!" harks back to foreign powers, according to a FBI profiler.
Argument for "serial killers":

1. RN author stated there are two gentlemen helping.
  2. Unusual levels of brutal violence both in word and deed, unprecedented in filicide, although common in serial killing.
  3. RN author stated that he is against "'fat cats." SK's sometimes believe they are ridding the world of "undesirables."
  4. RN author stated that further (and therefore, "serial") killing "won't be difficult."

Hold/Hat, just to clarify...

You are saying that you believe the ransom note to be accurate, right?

IOW, you think it should be taken at face value?

It is indeed possible that the ransom note was the product of a member from a "small foreign faction". The theory isn't at the top of my list of possible scenarios, but the note and the killing could have been a chilling message from the Asian Pacific American Coalition.

APAC was a 29-member pro-active political group at the University of Colorado at Boulder which, among other issues, was interested in correcting what it perceived as injustices when it came to apprehending and prosecuting perpetrators of violent crimes against Asian-American women. The group suspiciously disbanded just weeks after the murder of JonBenet.

There was a direct link between APAC and the Ramsey and Stine families by way of NI, a 21-year-old caregiver for DS who lived at the Stine's house and was a member of APAC. NI regularly babysat DS, BR, and JBR and drove the three children to school.

My theory is that a "loose cannon" in APAC used high-profile JonBenet to send a message to America. To the best of my knowledge, none of the 29 APAC members were ever investigated.

BlueCrab

The notes got Patsy written all over it...her degree in Journalism allows her to write something so bizarre that no one can make any sense of it.

...Hi, it is me Patsy, (you're wife...remember me...I know I sound foreign) and I am hopping mad at you and you're damn job John!

Toltec said:
The notes got Patsy written all over it...her degree in Journalism allows her to write something so bizarre that no one can make any sense of it.

...Hi, it is me Patsy, (you're wife...remember me...I know I sound foreign) and I am hopping mad at you and you're damn job John!

IMO, your opinion is based on an idea that you fabricated, and present here as if it were an actual observation. Whereas I quote directly from the perp's own words.

There have been no observations of Mrs. Ramsey angry at John's job. I'm not sure that a wife being angry with her husband would automatically lead to a child murder, anyway.

The note was as bogus as the "kidnapping".

Members of "foreign" factions will name the group they are representing.

Toltec has been around long enough to know the Ramsey's are guilty of (at bare minimum) a cover up for the person who actually murdered JonBenet.

Seeker said:
The note was as bogus as the "kidnapping".

Members of "foreign" factions will name the group they are representing.

Toltec has been around long enough to know the Ramsey's are guilty of (at bare minimum) a cover up for the person who actually murdered JonBenet.
Your claim (that the Ramsey's know who the perp is) has no basis in fact. There is no evidence or testimony to support this claim. Don't believe me, ask anyone.
:waitasec:

BlueCrab said:
It is indeed possible that the ransom note was the product of a member from a "small foreign faction". The theory isn't at the top of my list of possible scenarios, but the note and the killing could have been a chilling message from the Asian Pacific American Coalition.

APAC was a 29-member pro-active political group at the University of Colorado at Boulder which, among other issues, was interested in correcting what it perceived as injustices when it came to apprehending and prosecuting perpetrators of violent crimes against Asian-American women. The group suspiciously disbanded just weeks after the murder of JonBenet.

There was a direct link between APAC and the Ramsey and Stine families by way of NI, a 21-year-old caregiver for DS who lived at the Stine's house and was a member of APAC. NI regularly babysat DS, BR, and JBR and drove the three children to school.

My theory is that a "loose cannon" in APAC used high-profile JonBenet to send a message to America. To the best of my knowledge, none of the 29 APAC members were ever investigated.

BlueCrab
Almost any variation on your theory would require the house to be 'cased' ahead of time, would it not?

BlueCrab said:

BlueCrab

BC,

That is also not at the top of my theory list,but certainly cannot be ruled out.

You never know ...

Holdontoyourhat said:
Almost any variation on your theory would require the house to be 'cased' ahead of time, would it not?

Holdontoyourhat,

No, not necessarily. In this version of my BDI theory BR and JBR knew the perp and let him into the house that night, perhaps on the pretext of being Santa's secret visit. NI's association with APAC members would have allowed the children to get to know one or more of the 29 members through normal social contacts as NI drove the kids around.

Holdontoyourhat said:
IMO, your opinion is based on an idea that you fabricated, and present here as if it were an actual observation. Whereas I quote directly from the perp's own words.

There have been no observations of Mrs. Ramsey angry at John's job. I'm not sure that a wife being angry with her husband would automatically lead to a child murder, anyway.

Well, hold on to your hat HOTYH....Why don't you read the books before you criticize me....

Patsy did not want to move to Boulder....THAT IS A FACT! She cried all the way to the airport!

Patsy complalins that John is rarely home...travelling hither and yon....THAT IS A FACT!

I have my own theory running on seven plus years...nobody is going to change my mind!

BlueCrab said:
Holdontoyourhat,

No, not necessarily. In this version of my BDI theory BR and JBR knew the perp and let him into the house that night, perhaps on the pretext of being Santa's secret visit. NI's association with APAC members would have allowed the children to get to know one or more of the 29 members through normal social contacts as NI drove the kids around.
The problem I have with this scenario is that I don't believe any foreign conspirator is going to go along with, trust, conspire with, etc., a 9 year old. Even a child-killer is going to have 2nd, 3rd, and 4th thoughts about that.

Holdontoyourhat said:
The problem I have with this scenario is that I don't believe any foreign conspirator is going to go along with, trust, conspire with, etc., a 9 year old. Even a child-killer is going to have 2nd, 3rd, and 4th thoughts about that.

Hotyh,

APAC is not a foreign organization. Most of its members simply have Asian roots. APAC's goals were to promote the welfare of Asian Americans in the U.S., including the rectifying of perceived injustices against Asian American women. Thus, there is no "foreign conspirator" in my theory. However, APAC at Colorado University had a series of rather extreme speakers at the meetings in 1996 who promoted pro-active activities, which could have inspired a "loose cannon" member of APAC to do something dumb.

BlueCrab said:
Hotyh,

APAC is not a foreign organization. Most of its members simply have Asian roots. APAC's goals were to promote the welfare of Asian Americans in the U.S., including the rectifying of perceived injustices against Asian American women. Thus, there is no "foreign conspirator" in my theory. However, APAC at Colorado University had a series of rather extreme speakers at the meetings in 1996 who promoted pro-active activities, which could have inspired a "loose cannon" member of APAC to do something dumb.
The basic problem with the "assisted intruder" scenario is the idea of any adult or near adult trusting a 9 year old enough to carry out anything like that. Dumb would be an understatement. Dumb is also not reflected in the safe entry and exit, on-the-spot authoring of the ransom note, creation and use of the garrote, quiet moving of JBR, etc., etc. What is reflected in the crime is a cold, brutal, calculating, clever, criminal, "serial killer" type (the subject of this thread).

Lacy Wood said:
HOTYH: The subjects of your threads tend to be issues you proselytize about. When someone posts a variation you tend to belittle them. Blue Crab played to your theme and gave you a possible scenario involving a "foreign" connection. You call that "dumb", but the points you attack are all more likely than contrasting points in your own theme. Your notion of a foreign serial killer(s) flitting into Boulder to the Ramsey home and then heading off without detection for some other continent to kill again is just one step above intergalactic killers. That, and accepting at face value a ransom note that is a prima facie decoy (there WAS no kidnapping), are not qualifiers for sitting in judgment of what is "dumb."
Maybe you should actually read BlueCrab's post, where he characterizes the assisting perp as "doing something dumb".

I point out that 'dumb' doesn't reflect itself in the crime very well. IOW, 'dumb' implies fumbling stupidity whereas the crime displayed cold calm calculation and brutal violence, typical traits of SK's.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Maybe you should actually read BlueCrab's post, where he characterizes the assisting perp as "doing something dumb".

I point out that 'dumb' doesn't reflect itself in the crime very well. IOW, 'dumb' implies fumbling stupidity whereas the crime displayed cold calm calculation and brutal violence, typical traits of SK's.
I didn't consider your addressing the use of the word as opposed to the post, and have accordingly deleted my earlier post.

Does anyone know anything about "thugee murders", the rituals involved, and if any of these cultists operate in the US?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back