1231 users online (275 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Question Case Against Darin?

Does anybody know what Darlie's supposed case against Darin involves? Is she saying he was the actual killer or that he hired someone or what?
    Beesy Was Here

So I held my head up high
    Hiding hate that burns inside
    Which only fuels their selfish pride
    We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    A sun that shines on only some
    We the meek are all in one
    Creed
    My Own Prison

There isn't one. All she's done is made hints that he may have been involved.

I hope their isn't one. At this point Darlie will do anything she can to get out of jail.
    Just my opinion of course!!

There's nothing she can say or do that will improve her situation. She waited too long. Anything she says now will just look like a desperate attempt to spare her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    There's nothing she can say or do that will improve her situation. She waited too long. Anything she says now will just look like a desperate attempt to spare her life.
    I agree 100%. Darlie is desperate now so she is turning on Darin. That is her last attempt to save her butt and it's a little too late IMO. I really do not believe Darin had anything to do with the murderers.
    Just my opinion of course!!

Jeana - a bit off-topic, but where does Darin stand now as far as supporting Darlie? Does he or has he moved on with his life? Do you know if he still visits her? Just curious - haven't read anything about that in a long time.

TIA - Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Jeana - a bit off-topic, but where does Darin stand now as far as supporting Darlie? Does he or has he moved on with his life? Do you know if he still visits her? Just curious - haven't read anything about that in a long time.

TIA - Jules

From what I understand, he still supports her, still visits her, etc. Of course, he's said he's not willing to change places with her, so if she comes right out and accuses him, you can bet his tune will change in a New York minute.

Thanks Jeana - that's pretty much what I thought. It will be interesting to see what happens as her time nears an end.

I know she's just grasping at straws, what I want to know is what she's claiming he did. Anybody know?
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

From what I understand, he still supports her, still visits her, etc.
    Not trying to be a smarta$$ just asking.....where are you getting your information on Darin?

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    I know she's just grasping at straws, what I want to know is what she's claiming he did. Anybody know?
    Darlie has never made any statements about Darin's involvement in the case as far as I know. I think it is her defense team coming up with the claims now. They got Darin to sign an affidavit stating he had put the word out to have someone burglarize his home as an insurance scam. The implication is that these intruders might have been hired by Darin and just screwed up. Darlie's stepfather supports that with another affidavit, saying Darin asked him if he knew anyone who would do it. Darin also says Darlie asked for a separation that night.

I think the strategy is make it look like he had a motive, not prove he actually did it. They just need enough to get Darlie a new trial, using him as the scapegoat but not enough that it could be used against him later on. That is really hard to do and I doubt if they will be successful. It would have been a better strategy for the first trial.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    Darlie has never made any statements about Darin's involvement in the case as far as I know. I think it is her defense team coming up with the claims now. They got Darin to sign an affidavit stating he had put the word out to have someone burglarize his home as an insurance scam. The implication is that these intruders might have been hired by Darin and just screwed up.
    Thank you! I'd heard something like that, but didn't know the details. Are they still married? I look at him and just see "doofus"...hee
    Beesy Was Here

We're all held captive
    Out from the sun
    Creed
    My Own Prison

When a man has two dead children and comments on his wife's boob job that pretty well tells me all I need to know on his character. Nothing he did or has done would shock me.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by beesy
    Thank you! I'd heard something like that, but didn't know the details. Are they still married? I look at him and just see "doofus"...hee
    I don't think he is as dumb as he acts. He has been smart enough so far to keep himself out of jail. As far as I know they are still married. If he is dating, he has been able to keep it very quiet. I find that very unusual.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_texasbelle2
    When a man has two dead children and comments on his wife's boob job that pretty well tells me all I need to know on his character. Nothing he did or has done would shock me.
    Me either. But how does he keep his love life soooooo underground that the media doesn't pick up on it? You'd think that an old girlfriend would run to the tabloids. Surely he hasn't been celibant all this time.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast