TX - Woman Arrested In Killing Of Nursing Dog

Softail

Reaction score
Woman Arrested In Killing Of Nursing Dog

Authorities say tips from the public led to the arrest of a 44-year-old North Texas woman accused of shooting her nursing dog and then leaving the body in a cage partially on a road along with her 10 blood-caked puppies.

http://www.keyetv.com/news/features...oman-arrested-killing-nursing-dog-18470.shtml

There is video at the link of the puppies. :cry:

She deserves a very harsh punishment! :devil: Makes my blood boil! :stormingmad:

Woman Arrested In Killing Of Nursing Dog

Authorities say tips from the public led to the arrest of a 44-year-old North Texas woman accused of shooting her nursing dog and then leaving the body in a cage partially on a road along with her 10 blood-caked puppies.

http://www.keyetv.com/news/features...oman-arrested-killing-nursing-dog-18470.shtml

There is video at the link of the puppies. :cry:

She deserves a very harsh punishment! :devil: Makes my blood boil! :stormingmad:

What inhumanity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she was irritated by the dog, Why not just take her dog and the pups to a shelter and drop them off???

It seems weird.

I am sure the pups will get good homes. I feel bad that she did it this way but dogs are put down everyday.

If she was irritated by the dog, Why not just take her dog and the pups to a shelter and drop them off???

It seems weird.

I am sure the pups will get good homes. I feel bad that she did it this way but dogs are put down everyday.

RBBM. This was an act of violence, not compassion.

[/B]

RBBM. This was an act of violence, not compassion.

I agree. It seems that she could not handle it and instead of giving the dog up she killed it.

I think there was another option, but I am not going to lose my mind over it when people are killed everyday and people seem to barely notice. I think the moral temperature in this country over people dying vs animals dying is really skewed.

I can be angry and cry over a dog being shot in the head as well as I can a human. My moral temperature is just fine thank you very much.

I agree. It seems that she could not handle it and instead of giving the dog up she killed it.

I think there was another option, but I am not going to lose my mind over it when people are killed everyday and people seem to barely notice. I think the moral temperature in this country over people dying vs animals dying is really skewed.

I think it's okay to lose our minds about both.

I can be angry and cry over a dog being shot in the head as well as I can a human. My moral temperature is just fine thank you very much.

I Absolutely agree 100% .

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Ghandi

That is fine. I believe that people should be kind to animals but I don't mourn them like I mourn human life. Everyone has their own measure.

Animal cruelty leads to other violent criminal behavior later down the line.

Not always. It does in some cases for sure.

I just offered my opinion about it. I don't plan to debate it.

I always say if you would hurt an little animal , you would hurt a child or an elderly person, How anyone could do this is beyond me, IMO she should be given the same treatment, wait till shes nursing and shoot her!

Not always. It does in some cases for sure.

I just offered my opinion about it. I don't plan to debate it.

Animal cruelty IS A CRIME. She used a gun and executed the dog, making it a VIOLENT CRIME.

I do agree, there is nothing to debate. People can't be forced to show compassion toward an inhumane act.

JMO

So this lady came up with $3000.00 bond!!! Gee it would have been a lot cheaper to
have the dog spade in the first place. What's that saying? oh yeah stupid is as stupid does!! JMO

Lock her up. An animal abuser is disgusting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back