NC NC - Toasha Nicole Rice, 27, Lincoln County, 26 May 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Toasha Nicole Rice aka Nikki Green
nikki2.png

Sheriff’s Office seeking public’s help to locate missing woman

The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help in locating a missing woman. Toasha Nicole Rice, 27, of 6887 Lackey Road in Vale was last seen on May 26 by relatives when she left her residence with another white female in a black, four-door car, according to a press release

http://www.lincolntimesnews.com/201...seeking-publics-help-to-locate-missing-woman/

http://www.wbtv.com/story/25674609/deputies-looking-for-missing-lincoln-co-woman

Officials say 27-year-old Toasha Nicole Rice, also known as Nikki Green to friends, was last seen by relatives on May 26, when she left her home on Lackey Road, in Vale, NC, with a white female in a black four-door car.

Officials say Rice is on medication, and that they believe she does not have her medicine with her. Family members have tried to call her but it appears that her cell phone is turned off.

Rice is described as a white female with blue eyes and brown hair. She is 5'7" tall and weighs approximately 140 pounds.

Something odd: For some reason she posted her telephone number on both Facebook and Google Plus on May 22. She had also posted another number for herself in January on her Google profile.

Also, why does she have two names? She has Google profiles under both names.

Something odd: For some reason she posted her telephone number on both Facebook and Google Plus on May 22. She had also posted another number for herself in January on her Google profile.

I noticed the phone numbers too. :waitasec:

Someone with the last name Green posted on Nicole's page that a reward is being offered. Possibly family, maybe her maiden name? She has multiple Facebook friends named Green, none named Rice.

Did you notice how she is liking her own FB posts?

Someone with the last name Green posted on Nicole's page that a reward is being offered. Possibly family, maybe her maiden name? She has multiple Facebook friends named Green, none named Rice.

I found an obit from last year for a older man with the last name "Green" at that same address - grandparent maybe? - could be why she used that name sometimes?

http://www.stameyfuneralhome.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1028994

If it was her grandpa, I sure hope he's watching over her and keeping her safe...

This case is here where I live....it is being shared locally.

Strange that they named the victim in the 2010 assault, but not the suspect. With the two charges she has and the assault, there might be some domestic violence going on in her life.

Strange that they named the victim in the 2010 assault, but not the suspect. With the two charges she has and the assault, there might be some domestic violence going on in her life.

They also didn't release the gender of the suspect, which seems doubly odd to me.

There does seem to be a history of violence here.

Um, the phone number thing is creeping me out.

I'm getting an Annie Meyer case vibe...

To me, the posting of the phone numbers doesn't seem terribly unusual. She seems to just want her friends to be able to get ahold of her easily. In my experience, some folks aren't all that computer-saavy and don't realize that they are posting things publicly...and some others seem to not care. Just my opinion based on my own observations. I have friends who have no problem posting things like phone numbers and addresses on social media.

To me, the posting of the phone numbers doesn't seem terribly unusual. She seems to just want her friends to be able to get ahold of her easily. In my experience, some folks aren't all that computer-saavy and don't realize that they are posting things publicly...and some others seem to not care. Just my opinion based on my own observations. I have friends who have no problem posting things like phone numbers and addresses on social media.

True, and very good points. agreed. There's just still something that is off here imo, and I can't quite put my finger on it. Since her family last saw her on May 26, it is safe to say she was making her own posts up to that time, but still, something seems off, trying to figure it out. jmo

True, and very good points. agreed. There's just still something that is off here imo, and I can't quite put my finger on it. Since her family last saw her on May 26, it is safe to say she was making her own posts up to that time, but still, something seems off, trying to figure it out. jmo

Something seems "off" to me too, especially on the two Google + profiles. They almost seem like two different people. The way she posted the phone numbers - is she directing the posts to a specific person or asking strangers to call her? There are some comments about her being single and some suggestive photos.

On a side note, she was last seen on Memorial Day. Don't know if that is relevant, but interesting to note. Was she headed to a party?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back