1326 users online (333 members and 993 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 964
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,857

    AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

    Brittney Wood Detectives: wait on forensics results, sources “close to case” talking
    By walaletishabushUpdated: Friday, May 30, 2014, 8:10 pm
    Published: Friday, May 30, 2014, 2:11 pm

    Officer Jeff Corley is one of the investigators in Mobile working on the case. “Ultimately I believe she was murdered. But we are going to have to eventually find her body or have someone come forward as a witness to that,” said Corely.

    Corely said people “very close to the case” are cooperating with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office. He won’t reveal who, but says the interviews are producing leads they are following up on.
    Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
    BrittsStepMom is verified as Brittney's stepmother
    Zeaux is a verified insider
    One90Proof is a verified insider

    AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*


    AL - Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION**


    Previous Threads
    Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread#12




    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Last edited by bessie; 01-15-2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: repaired links
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    502
    The reason's I believe Britt didn't know LE was looking to talk to her. At the time she disappeared they had only spoken to DH & WWH about the accusation against DH. LE was not shown the 5/27 FB exchange between victim & Britt until July 2012. Once RSW & DAK were charged June 2012 Wally & I spoke with BC LE via phone as we felt from the beginning Britt missing was connected to DH death. LE informed us they had a list of ppl/family members they were looking to talk with we asked had they spoke with Britt about it. He told us they "were looking to talk to her but had not."

    Don't get me wrong I'm sure RSW & the other 10 charged were worried they would be found out. JMO They were hoping it all ended with the dead man!
    And as far as certain ppl not being charged with incest don't assume it wasn't a family member. BCSO didn't add incest to some of the accused until they were indicted. I'm not saying I know the names of all the victims involved as I don't, but I know a couple of names and they are their relatives.
    Last edited by BrittsStepMom; 06-03-2014 at 06:02 AM. Reason: typos

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom View Post
    The reason's I believe Britt didn't know LE was looking to talk to her. At the time she disappeared they had only spoken to DH & WWH about the accusation against DH. LE was not shown the 5/27 FB exchange between victim & Britt until July 2012. Once RSW & DAK were charged June 2012 Wally & I spoke with BC LE via phone as we felt from the beginning Britt missing was connected to DH death. LE informed us they had a list of ppl/family members they were looking to talk with we asked had they spoke with Britt about it. He told us they "were looking to talk to her but had not."

    Don't get me wrong I'm sure RSW & the other 10 charged were worried they would be found out. JMO They were hoping it all ended with the dead man!
    And as far as certain ppl not being charged with incest don't assume it wasn't a family member. BCSO didn't add incest to some of the accused until they were indicted. I'm not saying I know the names of all the victims involved as I don't, but I know a couple of names and they are their relatives.

    This makes me wonder about the visit the Det. had with WWH on 5/30. I am curious what was discussed. Why the visit? Was there something said during their conversation that set the ominous wheels in motion?

    Steph, if you know, can you elaborate on why the Det. went to see WWH?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by *Lash* View Post
    This makes me wonder about the visit the Det. had with WWH on 5/30. I am curious what was discussed. Why the visit? Was there something said during their conversation that set the ominous wheels in motion?

    Steph, if you know, can you elaborate on why the Det. went to see WWH?
    He (detec) never told me as to why he was there and I'm not sure I asked.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,233
    Quote Originally Posted by *Lash* View Post
    This makes me wonder about the visit the Det. had with WWH on 5/30. I am curious what was discussed. Why the visit? Was there something said during their conversation that set the ominous wheels in motion?

    Steph, if you know, can you elaborate on why the Det. went to see WWH?
    We know that a minor child had already been removed from their home. Wasn't there a mention that Wendy continued to have contact with the minor when told not to?

    Or are you thinking something else might be going on?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,233
    We need KateB's handy reference chart on the new page. TIA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,483
    I still can't figure out the whole vehicle thing. Is the feeling that it's most likely the vehicle DH was shot in? I wouldn't have thought it would be hard to track down. Curious for Steph or any others if they happen to notice any of the players missing a vehicle as of late?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by reedus23 View Post
    I still can't figure out the whole vehicle thing. Is the feeling that it's most likely the vehicle DH was shot in? I wouldn't have thought it would be hard to track down. Curious for Steph or any others if they happen to notice any of the players missing a vehicle as of late?
    No, but idk where most of them moved to prior to most recent arrest and you have a few that live in BC and some I never knew what they drove.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    SUMMARY OF SUSPECTS ARRESTS
    Name DOB relationship to Brittney 1st arrest 2nd arrest 3rd arrest Sweep Jurisdiction
    Holland, Donnie 2/12/1968 Uncle by marriage (WWH) deceased via alleged suicide
    Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976 Uncle by marriage (MWK) 06/19/12 07/16/12 08/02/12 10/22/13 porn Both
    Wood, Randall Scott 12/1/1969 Uncle 06/19/12 10/22/13 Both
    Wood, Derek 5/26/1991 Brother 07/13/12 Baldwin
    Holland Jr, Donald Paul 12/20/1991 Step-cousin (DH's son not by WWH) 07/17/12 Baldwin
    Brownlee, William 3/19/1964 family friend 07/22/12 10/22/13 Both
    Holland, Wendy Wood 8/15/1979 Aunt 08/22/12 11/29/12 10/22/13 Both
    Wood, Chessie Mother 06/27/13 10/22/2013*traffic Mobile
    Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966 family friend (aka truckdriver) 10/22/13*warrant Mobile
    Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980 family friend 10/22/13 Mobile
    Kent, Mendy Wood 8/15/1979 Aunt 10/22/13 Mobile
    Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981 family friend (WWH's BFF) 11/04/13 porn Baldwin

    Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.

    Source: Timeline Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
    Source: reedus23 legal data Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
    *Mendy & Wendy 10/22/2013 charges reduced to 2nd degree noted in table.

    This one is back in date of first arrest chronological order.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 04:41 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    We know that a minor child had already been removed from their home. Wasn't there a mention that Wendy continued to have contact with the minor when told not to?

    Or are you thinking something else might be going on?
    IIRC, the no contact order wasn't put on Wendy until after one of her arrests in August or November. The early investigation into Donald was against Donald only, is the impression I got, but I not sure why I thought that.

    Here's where Wendy's attempted contact was mentioned after her arrest.
    Baldwin prosecutor asks judge to reinstate suspect's $200,000 bond
    http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/bald...sks_judge.html
    June 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM, updated June 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM

    Heinz reiterated points she made during Thursday's hearing in the motion, including what she told the judge about Holland reaching out to the victim.

    "The state further pointed out that there had been attempted contact made by Wendy Holland to the child victim through her caregiver," Heinz wrote. "The state expressed concerns that if allowed out on bond that the defendant would attempt further contact with the victim."

    When Bishop made his decision on Holland's bond Thursday, he also ordered her not to contact the victim or the victim's family. Holland also was ordered not to have any contact with any children under the age of 18.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    US & Canada
    Posts
    1,422
    I just realized that I may have had dealings with Butch Morgan before, many years ago.

    Can anyone give me more info on him, especially previous addresses(other than the Langham Place and the San Marino, Theodore addresses?
    What type trucking he did? Ever own livestock?


    I need to vett that info against my info to verify it is the same guy.
    Ignorance deceptively wins the argument with knowledge.....you see, knowledge is limited at any given point in time, ignorance is not.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel7 View Post
    I just realized that I may have had dealings with Butch Morgan before, many years ago.

    Can anyone give me more info on him, especially previous addresses(other than the Langham Place and the San Marino, Theodore addresses?
    What type trucking he did? Ever own livestock?


    I need to vett that info against my info to verify it is the same guy.
    There's info about him in following article, HTH:

    10/23/13: Brittney Wood family friend wanted in Mobile County sex abuse investigation
    http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/brit...friend_wa.html
    MOO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel7 View Post
    I just realized that I may have had dealings with Butch Morgan before, many years ago.

    Can anyone give me more info on him, especially previous addresses(other than the Langham Place and the San Marino, Theodore addresses?
    What type trucking he did? Ever own livestock?


    I need to vett that info against my info to verify it is the same guy.
    His parents are the topic in this book. She is still alive & active on Chessie's social media stream. See the parking lot thread.

    http://www.amazon.com/My-Mothers-Wit...ews/1579660428

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    US & Canada
    Posts
    1,422
    He certainly looks like an older version of the one I am aware of, only older and heavier.

    If anyone local has more info that may help me verify this guy, I will then pursue it with MCSO. I am looking for a particular previous area where he lived and other personal info like that. If he is the same guy, I may know his old circle of friends.
    Ignorance deceptively wins the argument with knowledge.....you see, knowledge is limited at any given point in time, ignorance is not.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,233
    Nelton Lloyd Morgan AKA
    N L Morgan
    Lynn Wolff
    Age
    Nelton Lloyd Morgan is in his 40's
    Nelton Has Lived In
    Tupelo, MS
    Orlando, OK
    Eight Mile, AL
    Tupelo, MS
    http://www.intelius.com/people/Nelto...an/07p0pkvzyk5

    MORGAN, NELTON LLOYD (Age 47)

    Associated names:

    MORGAN, MELTON L
    MORGAN, NELTON L
    ORLANDO, OK
    SCHLATER, MS
    PASCAGOULA, MS
    THEODORE, AL

    http://veromi.net/processor.asp

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14
    By bessie in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 11-22-2016, 08:14 PM
  2. AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7
    By bessie in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1032
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 08:01 AM
  3. AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6
    By bessie in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1366
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:44 PM
  4. AL Brittney Wood (19) - Mobile AL, 2012
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 03:37 PM
  5. AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3
    By Tricia in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 1548
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 01:32 PM

Tags for this Thread