GUILTY UK - Clifford Clarke, 79, mauled to death by dogs, Liverpool, 13 May 2013

zwiebel

Reaction score
I am just posting and trying not to comment on this story about these two women who left their three dogs to starve and go crazy with thirst on a hot day, while they went out feeding themselves at a barbeque.

So much so that one of the dogs escaped, and killed an elderly man. They said they fed the dog, but post mortem tests showed it hadn't eaten in at least 48 hrs previous.

They slipped through new laws and got one year in jail when they could have got 14. They'll probably be out in 6 months, in time to inflict a lifetime of cruelty on another animal, and reclaim their kids, from wherever they have been placed.

I notice Della Woods and Hayley Sulley kept their heads right down in the photos. I wonder why?

Post them large anybody, if you can. Please nobody sell or give either of them a pet at anytime, in the future.

They've been banned from keeping dogs but that's probably only for a year or two, as that's what usually happens. And those laws are rarely enforced in the UK.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-women-jailed-12-months-7208461

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members