Gwyneth Paltrow Says You Can Hurt Water's Feelings

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
<cite class="byline vcard">By Elise Solé, Shine Staff | Healthy Living – <abbr title="2014-06-03T21:23:10Z">9 hours ago
</abbr></cite>It’s only Tuesday but Gwyneth Paltrow has managed to rile up the Internet thanks to recent comments she made about what seems like a totally innocuous subject: water. In the May 29th issue of her newsletter goop, the actress pled her case for not hurting water’s feelings. Yeah.

“I am fascinated by the growing science behind the energy of consciousness and its effects on matter," Paltrow wrote in the post. "I have long had Dr. Emoto's coffee table book on how negativity changes the structure of water, how the molecules behave differently depending on the words or music being expressed around it.”

The actress's “health and love guru,” Habib Sadeghi (who, with his therapist wife, is also responsible for coining the term "conscious uncoupling"), then weighs in, writing, “Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto performed some of the most fascinating experiments on the effect that words have on energy in the 1990’s…In his experiments, Emoto poured pure water into vials labeled with negative phrases like ‘I hate you’ or ‘fear.’ After 24 hours, the water was frozen, and no longer crystallized under the microscope: It yielded gray, misshapen clumps instead of beautiful lace-like crystals. In contrast, Emoto placed labels that said things like ‘I Love You,’ or ‘Peace’ on vials of polluted water, and after 24 hours, they produced gleaming, perfectly hexagonal crystals.” more at link: https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-liv...saru-emoto-hurt-water-feelings-212312263.html

So if water can read English, and humans are about 50-60 % water, why can't all the people read English? (Maybe the experiment was in Japanese but then shouldn't we all be able to read Japanese?)

Words associated with water -

sea, salt, dish, toilet, rain, muddy, cold, hot, ice, brackish, clean, clear, dirty, blue, white, boiling, soapy, rinse, drinking, logged, falls.

sorry, but I have always found Gwyneth to be vapid and shallow to the Nth degree in addition to not being the brightest bulb in the box.

This does not change that opinion let's just say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back