Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

The RCMP says three of its officers were killed in Moncton by a man armed with guns and two other officers were injured as the Mounties conducted a manhunt across the city’s north end on Wednesday night for the shooter.

The RCMP tweeted that three of its officers had been “mortally wounded” and police spokesman Paul Greene confirmed that they are dead.

Greene says the two RCMP officers who were taken to hospital suffered non life-threatening injuries.

The RCMP in New Brunswick said on its Twitter feed that they were looking for 24-year-old Justin Bourque of Moncton. The police force tweeted an image of a suspect wearing military camouflage and wielding two guns.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...in-moncton-after-people-shot/article18996151/

BpVNvyKIEAARBya.jpg

BpVELMBIAAE36FP.jpg

https://twitter.com/brian_wang/status/474360296941703168/photo/1

Watching the SCF on CBC, had to double check when they had a news update with this info (I am in the states....thought I had flipped channels!).

:sigh: The shooting sprees are getting old.

“I heard the shotgun around eight. I was sleeping on my couch and it woke me up,” said Danielle Hache, who lives on Isington St., an area near one of the reported shootings.

“I heard a good five, six, seven shots, for sure. It was close to here because I could hear it very well.”

A photo of a man believed to be Bourque, taken by a photographer for the Times & Transcript newspaper, shows a man dressed in green camouflage clothing carrying two rifles.

Carolyn McCormack, a spokesperson for the Moncton Hospital, said two victims with gunshot wounds have been admitted to the facility. No details are known about their condition at this time.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/06/04/reports_of_multiple_rcmp_officers_shot_in_moncton.html

He's wearing a headband like Rambo.

3 officers have been killed. One is reportedly a woman, and 2 men. WHAT is wrong with this world?! No doubt all leave behind loved ones. My LE DH is working tonight....thank Goodness we aren't in Moncton.

The suspect's FB is anti-police.

From 6 hours ago:

A cockroach in the concrete, courthouse tan and beady eyes.
A slouch with fallen arches, purging truths into great lies.
A little man with a big eraser, changing history
Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees.
Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue.
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you.
Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.
Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.
You say you've got the answers, well who asked you anyway?
Ever think maybe it was meant to be this way?
Don't try to fool us, we know the worst is yet to come.
I believe my kingdom will come.

Messed.Up.

The entire FB page is full of pro-gun/anti-police BS.

It looks like he started this fb in February of this year. I wonder if he has an earlier one too, to see if something triggered his anti-police, violent, personality disorder.

Moncton mayor: "If you cannot get home, seek out a friend or family and remain there until you are advised otherwise."

Just to say, no country has a monopoly on mental illness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back