1594 users online (301 members and 1293 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    Maybe I jumped the gun, as far as the two cats (I gave that info to Timex to include). I don't know the original source of the info, but I picked it up from Post #2, on the Timeline thread:

Known Pets of Janet and Raven:
    Shanuk (dog)
    Ashes (charcoal cat)
    Lucky (short hair black cat).

According to Raven: Lucky plays fetch and sleeps at the foot of the bed. Ashes is a very sly cat and sleeps at the head of the bed. Shanuk is just amazing and is a great companion. She sleeps outside or in the living room.
    I posted that info on the timeline thread... it's from the archived ravenstree.com. There are pictures of the cats there.

Just more proof of two dogs but now no mention of cats.... but no mention of a wife either, so maybe it doens't mean anything. But he did specificaly mention a baby and two dogs.

"12/10/2004, 06:41 AM
    NC_VX vbmenu_register("postmenu_50837", true);
    Super VXer
    99, Ironman VX, 1455
    Chapel Hill, NC US

Negative Attitude Right Now
    Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill. "

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    You know, there was on picture on ravenstree.com where the caption refers to them taking Raven on his first hike... Was Janet a hiker?
    Janet loved all sports and outdoor activities. She was always happy to do something sporty.

Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura
    "12/10/2004, 06:41 AM
    http://www.vehicross.info/forums/ima...s/vx_white.gifNC_VX http://www.vehicross.info/forums/ima...er_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_50837", true);
    Super VXer
    99, Ironman VX, 1455
    Chapel Hill, NC US
    http://www.vehicross.info/forums/ima...tation_pos.gif

Negative Attitude Right Now
    Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill. "
    Was this written in December 2004? What was he talking about? They were renting a house, Kaiden was born, they both were working, he was embezzling....what was going on financially in 2004 where he needed to sell the VX? Was two incomes and stealing not enough?
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

Quote Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
    Was this written in December 2004? What was he talking about? They were renting a house, Kaiden was born, they both were working, he was embezzling....what was going on financially in 2004 where he needed to sell the VX? Was two incomes and stealing not enough?
    I wonder this too ... I wonder if he still owed on it. Maybne he had credit card debt, too, from all his big boy toys?

Quote Originally Posted by Timex
    Blood: Absent Present Location

According to police, she had been stabbed in the chest. Court papers show there were large amounts of blood on the floor, on the wall and near a side door of the home. http://www.wral.com/news/4443707/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Apparent wounds: None Gunshot Stab Blunt force

Number:

Hanging: Yes No Means:

Weapon(s) present: Gun (estimate caliber )

Type:

Knife:

Other:
    According to police, she had been stabbed in the chest.

items seized include a block of knives............Police searched the couple's Dodge Durango, where they found a knife and a pawn shop ticket.
    http://www.wral.com/news/4443707/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

39. Automobile: 2001 Acura 3.0 CL

40. Automobile repairs

41. Usual mode of travel

On Thursday, Durham police Cpl. B.E. Bradley was granted to a warrant to search a 1998 Dodge Durango belonging to Raven Abaroa, the victim's husband. The warrant indicates that the day before, police had searched the SUV and the home the couple rented in western Durham off Sparger Road.

After police interviewed Raven Abaroa earlier on Thursday, they asked a judge for permission to search the vehicle for evidence a second time, the warrant said.

"Information disclosed during that interview has suggested that further scientific testing is needed to determine the relationship of the vehicle to the homicide," the warrant said.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/dur...-8746832c.html

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Mysteriew, I'm so happy to see you in this forum!!!

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    Mysteriew, I'm so happy to see you in this forum!!!
    LOL, I did some checking in media and there is just not much there! These I found here in the forum, and while reading I noted that the info wasn't included. I am in evidence right now, and think I have found something significant.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    LOL, I did some checking in media and there is just not much there!
    No, there really isn't much. Like I said, this case is oddly quiet. That's why we need you here so desperately! You are the Queen of Media Searches!

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    I am in evidence right now, and think I have found something significant.
    Please do tell!!! I have to go out for a bit but I'll be sure to check in as soon as I get back.

Mahatma Gandhi

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Body Found:

Living room Dining room Bedroom Kitchen Attic Basement Other

Location in room:

Position of body: On back Face down Other
    Janet was found kneeling

Janet Abaroa was stabbed in the neck and chest. It was likely the wound to the base of her neck, which cut into an artery and lung, that was the fatal blow, the report says. A sharp object also cut the woman's right middle finger, the report shows. (From the pregnancy thread.)

Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayersForMaura View Post
    Yes ... so you can update #54. I think it's safe to assume.

54. Pets: 2 cats, 1 dog
    2 dogs
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3